Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

Re: ***Amplify02***(Platinum Model) write up

sgtslaughter said:
Upward bumping... 8 caps on yesterdays workout... bi's and tri's with a little walking incline cardio.

after lifting walking on the treadmill... looked in the mirror to the side to see how the guns were looking... literally did a double take... I love the pump I get from this stuff!! Skin was soooo tight... shoulda sold tickets ;) lol.

My reccomendation so far: For ultimate stimulation take on empty for intense focus minus overly stimulated (how i felt when on empty) take with food. (Ridonculous pump is a given, no matter the food... but more pronounced without fats in the meal)
...working back up to 10 caps :)
I forgot to come back with my end cirtique.

Had to discontinue use of Amp02, just about finished the bottle.

My joints ached and was very painful... strange joint pain subsided a few days after discontinuation of Amp02.

I have a feeling it will be here Monday. I am building up so much excitement. I contacted big Lee Haney and he gave me a workout routine to follow for the next 10-12 weeks. It's going to be on like donkey kong (as Flex Wheeler used to say). I'm shooting for 270 and lean!

Top Bottom