Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

thanks al420:)

take PureMCC at 4-5 grams per day ( one teaspoon)
take it any time during the day.

Take Amplify02 PreWorkout Only

Had an amazing workout today. I have decreased my training days to MON, WED, FRI due to being busy with my new business. In this case I take the amp 02 every other day of the week. It feels much more pronounced than taking it only 3X a week. So now I lower my dose because it hits hard! I took 8 caps and within 30 minutes I felt that supercharged, ready to tear shit up feeling that I love!
I trained my Chest and Bis. My strength is still going up! Instead of failing on my last rep, it feels like there's a little push that gets me through. I am also much fuller now that the g-covery is in my system.
I put 2-3 scoops in my water bottle and drink it slowly throughout my workoout. I feel that this keeps me in an anabolic state and definitely increases the volume of my pumps.

I took 10 caps today, and honestly felt like I was on gear. I've been off for months now, and weights feel light like they do when you're ON. Strength, endurance, intensity again bumped up notches and this ish is legal! I'll be taking this stuff a long time.

thanks bros:)
gen 2 AO2 is a next level already in production

however get the og while you can since it has certain aspects to it

Top Bottom