Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Amplify 02 *** at www.AGXsports.com

SodaMan said:
I've been wanting to try this product, and will probably soon, but I still have some NaNo x9 by muscletech left over. I love this product. Can anybody give me some comparisons of Amplify and NaNo?

can't on NaNo but i did go from superpump250 to amp and it is different. on superpump i would go into the gym shaking like a crack head and amp gives me a calm powerful feeling.

SodaMan said:
Alright Omega, I'll try it soon and give you guys my feeback :qt:
ampo2 is an awesome product .. u will not be dissapointed trust me :artist:

Q for Omega: How long does it take for you to ship your orders. I placed an order 1 week ago today... still no product & still no tracking info. I got a confirmation that you received the paypal payment right away, so I was looking for the product within a couple of days since you ship priority mail. Still nothing as of today, 1 week later. I did receive an email last Fri that gave me a tracking #, but when I try to track it, it says that the tracking # has been reserved, but the package may or may not have shipped yet. Here is the tracking info:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 8, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Not trying to slam you, just saying priority shipping (2-3 days) only works when you ship right away. Otherwise, I am waiting over a week for my product, which is what is happening.

hmmm PM me last name on order......

if its past 5 Business days ( dont include Sat and Sun)

we'll take care of you $$

OMEGA said:
hmmm PM me last name on order......

if its past 5 Business days ( dont include Sat and Sun)

we'll take care of you $$

Great prods, even better businessman. Ordered some lipoflame, while it was backordered. Omega shot me back a discount because of it.

Top Bottom