Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aminos....most quantity and quality for the $$ ??

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
For taking massive amounts of amino's daily, like morning, pre and post workout and pre bed.....what would you use thats gives the best quality and quantity without breaking the bank royally??

Powder, liquid, tab, cap, whatever....

My plan so far looking ahead to next years "come back cycle" is to order about 10-15 bottles of "gear" when needto is having a blowout sale. I want to buy an entire cycles worth up front. Plus enough to take me through PCT. so like 18 weeks worth.

For taking massive amounts of amino's daily, like morning, pre and post workout and pre bed.....what would you use thats gives the best quality and quantity without breaking the bank royally??

Powder, liquid, tab, cap, whatever....

My plan so far looking ahead to next years "come back cycle" is to order about 10-15 bottles of "gear" when needto is having a blowout sale. I want to buy an entire cycles worth up front. Plus enough to take me through PCT. so like 18 weeks worth.

Dude, GEAR was designed exactly for what you;re doing. Nothing touches it. Nothing.

Dude, GEAR was designed exactly for what you;re doing. Nothing touches it. Nothing.

Yeah i know :biggrin:

I was just gathering some suggestions to consider too. My plan for my next years primo/var/test comeback once my prolotherapy is done is to buy 10 bottles of Gear when theres another 20% code for NTBM. At 15 caps a day that will take me through 19 weeks with 2000 caps. The discount code and free shipping knock off a substantial chunk of $$ from the price too.

I'll probably try some others once I can train again in a few months and while I'm natural. So I have stuff to compare gear to.

I'd have to say Scivation Xtend as well. The most quantity for the least money, and 10g BCAA's per serving where most other products are only 3-5g per serving.

Obviously, GEAR is the OVERALL winner though, regardless of price!

gear is far above the products mentioned ..use hurricane15 for 15% off

Top Bottom