Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amino Acids

under

I know it is a good idea to have protein before bed which is ok and I do this with G-plenish as well, but my question is during the night after training whilst asleep, I wake up often 3 times or more to go to the toilet etc, I do not want to have another drink but would it be good to have three or four amino acid tablets during the night.

Cheers

Are you bulking ? cutting ?
What's your goal ?

Let's say you're bulking
A shake would then be better than a few AA pills

And maybe you're drinking a bit too much

I was only interested in trying to stop or slow down catabolism of the muscles during the night, I have a protein drink before bed, but nothing again until the morning, I do not want to have sugery drinks or real food during the night, because it would wake me up too much, so I thought about haveing afew aminos to help this during muscle breakdown.

Then eating casein before bed should be enough

if you could mix Gplenish with a portien powder that had a very robust amino acid profile you will be set.......

the Gplenish it self has a complete profile but the ratios are not as comprehensive as a Whey protien poweder of excellent quality

Top Bottom