Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Americell mass stack

Tskitski7

Im currently finishing a Kat, beast cycle. I really wanna try the mass cycle from americell my question is what would be the best way to run it? I will b done with pct early July and from what I understand since this americell is natty I can run right after pct. needto or someone can u tell me the most optimal way to run this stack and on cycle supps and pct thT would be recommended. Any help is appreciate. I would also take pics an log the cycle if someone can give me the beat cycle layout!!

Im currently finishing a Kat, beast cycle. I really wanna try the mass cycle from americell my question is what would be the best way to run it? I will b done with pct early July and from what I understand since this americell is natty I can run right after pct. needto or someone can u tell me the most optimal way to run this stack and on cycle supps and pct thT would be recommended. Any help is appreciate. I would also take pics an log the cycle if someone can give me the beat cycle layout!!

That is easy my friend
1-5 half pack of Tren NDS morning
1-5 half pack E.P.O.C pre work out
1-5 Half pack IGF post work out with your PWO shake.

Yes they will last 5 weeks at this does. little longer. Yes you will see results even after this cycle and yes please write me a review. I dont bother making crap and or putting my name on it ether.... I cant wait till mad peeps start taking these products. Just like hcgenerate, forma-stanzol, Need2slin and every other bad ass product I have designed they are going to shut mouths real soon :evil::evil::evil:

Long as no one rings the bell on me with this IGF one bwahahahahaaa

Needto and money is not an issue with me. What's YOUR recommended badass cycle dosages? Also no pct or anything needed? Proly just run bridge afterwards.

That is easy my friend
1-5 half pack of Tren NDS morning
1-5 half pack E.P.O.C pre work out
1-5 Half pack IGF post work out with your PWO shake.

Yes they will last 5 weeks at this does. little longer. Yes you will see results even after this cycle and yes please write me a review. I dont bother making crap and or putting my name on it ether.... I cant wait till mad peeps start taking these products. Just like hcgenerate, forma-stanzol, Need2slin and every other bad ass product I have designed they are going to shut mouths real soon :evil::evil::evil:

Long as no one rings the bell on me with this IGF one bwahahahahaaa

solid layout here

So needto if u were to run it. That's how u would run it for absolute best results? Or would you up it to the recommendations on the box??

Went ahead and bought 2 stacks. Imma run needto proposed except at 1pack instea of 1/2 pack. For
5 weeks. Then bridge. Will run slin, cla,zma,fish oils,gear ,dx7 while "on" . Gunna start early July after my pct from beast/Kat forma trans cycle. Excited to see what needto has done for us once again!!

Went ahead and bought 2 stacks. Imma run needto proposed except at 1pack instea of 1/2 pack. For
5 weeks. Then bridge. Will run slin, cla,zma,fish oils,gear ,dx7 while "on" . Gunna start early July after my pct from beast/Kat forma trans cycle. Excited to see what needto has done for us once again!!

awesome.any chance on a log I'd like to follow along

Top Bottom