Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Americell Labs Products List!!!!!!!!

why stop at 2... lets drop about 5 racks and get 4 bottles... lollll fuuuuccckkkk that... helladrol blows that bull shit away too

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I haven't tried hella yet but have some, do you think not really is better then tren extreme was?

I haven't tried hella yet but have some, do you think not really is better then tren extreme was?

With the correct dose i would say it's possible, but we are talking about different compounds so it's hard to say since the body will most likely react differently. Stuff is very effective though, helladrol is one of my favorites considering the sides aren't bad and results aren't bad either. :evil:

With the correct dose i would say it's possible, but we are talking about different compounds so it's hard to say since the body will most likely react differently. Stuff is very effective though, helladrol is one of my favorites considering the sides aren't bad and results aren't bad either. :evil:

I was just curious about it, wanting more info from the higher ups around here. Hella is next on my list coming up soon.

Top Bottom