Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Americell Labs Products List!!!!!!!!

mich29

Banned
I found this and pulled it off the website.def a few interesting products here.I'm more interested in the tren but the others look pretty good too.

TREN NUTRIGENOMICS Dietary Supplement (TREN NDS) –

TREN xtreme was the original powerhouse of anabolic products. TREN xtreme has evolved into a heavily researched and wanted anabolic supplement. American Cellular Labs Mass Project is a nutrient system and has partnered with N.I.S. (Nutrigenomics Industry Standard Home page -NIS) and the Mass Project was born. TREN NDS is a one month supply that is a 20 pack system with four specialized nutrient groups. The first group is called STING, which specializes in increasing stamina and sex drive by heavily stimulating the adrenal glands. The second group is ANDRO-TECH which specializes in free forming testosterone, this complex helps testosterone bioavailability. ANDRO-TECH will increase the FAI (the Free Androgen Index). The third group NUTRITION ASSIMILATION specializes in advanced muscle absorption, there would be no point in taking all these nutrient complexes if they can't be metabolized. NUTRITION ASSIMILATION helps transport nutrients and will also bypass the liver for proper absorption as well as help with being anti-catabolic. The fourth group ANABOLIC REACTION specializes in molecular growth. Molecular growth is necessary to break down protein which increases protein synthesis, this will help you stay anabolic and help repair muscle tissue.

• STAMINA, LIBIDO & VITALITY
  • STRENGTH, SIZE & MASS
  • ANTI-CATABOLISM
  • HARD, LEAN ANABOLIC GAINS
  • ANDROGENIC TESTOSTERONE BOOST
supplement facts

http://www.americell-labs.com/images/facts/tren.png

E.P.O.C TRU Nitric Oxide

E.P.O.C TRU Nitric Oxide - The definition of E.P.O.C is Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption. It is a measurable rate of oxygen intake following an intense workout or activity to erase the body's oxygen dept. After doing an intense workout your body will use as much oxygen as possible to replace what was lost during the workout. By doing this, you ignite your metabolism like a Furnace. ACL researchers had one goal in mind when formulating E.P.O.C . This was to design a pre-workout product to get you to that extreme state of E.P.O.C giving you the best workout you've ever had. Our intent is to give you such an extreme muscle pump, stretching the myofasia around the muscle to help with muscle growth. ACL researchers and the NIS teamed up and Kinetic Kompressor was born with licensed proven complex to help with massive pumps and build muscle. E.P.O.C is stimulant-free. Adding stimulant to your nitric oxide can hinder your pumps and be counterproductive. American Cellular Labs' E.P.O.C is engineered to meet the needs of the hard-training athlete and ignite rapid vasodilation of blood vessels and massive muscle pumps. In minutes just take E.P.O.C, your muscle will swell with extreme hardness and fullness and you will be able to feel and see the difference! This physiological sensation is what you expect from a true nitric oxide product.

• NO CAFFEINE
  • PLASMA PUMP
  • MUSCLE GROWTH
  • RAPID BLOOD FLOW
  • ANABOLIC RECOVERY
  • XTREME VASODILATOR
supplement facts

http://www.americell-labs.com/images/facts/epoc.png

American Cellular Labs brings you IGF-1-XGF-191

American Cellular Labs brings you IGF-1-XGF-191, the first product of its kind to provide anabolic growth factors that will give you total muscle recovery. American Cellular Labs researchers' goal in mind for this product is to give athletes more muscle recovery through alternative pathways. IGF-1-XGF-191 is the ideal nutritional supplement supports muscle growth and fat loss simultaneously, and helps you stay healthy throughout the process. While there are plenty of supplements that stimulate muscle growth, few of them actually provide a combination of the following most desired benefits:

• Hypertrophy (muscle growth)
  • Lypolysis (fat burning)
  • Hyperplasia (more muscle cells)
  • Immune Support
  • GH & IGF- 1
IGF-1-XGF-191 contains a natural source of Growth Hormone Releasing Factor (GHRF), Growth Hormone (GH), and lnsulin-like Growth factor One (IGF-1). In the body GHRF stimulates the production of GH, known for its ability to trigger protein synthesis and activate lipolysis. GH in turn initiates the production of IGF-1 in the liver. IGF-1 is known to stimulate muscle hypertrophy, growth of existing muscle, and hyperplasia, an increase in the number of muscle fibers. The combination of hypertrophy, hyperplasia, lipolysis and recovery equals a whole new level of physique enhancement!
Boosting IGF-1 increases protein synthesis, speeds workout recovery, boosts muscle growth, increases the number of muscle fibers and has an incredible effect on overall physique enhancement. Hypertrophy + Hyperplasia + Lipolysis + Recovery = Physique Enhancement

• BURNS FAT
  • HYPERTROPHY
  • EXTREME ANABOLIC
  • RAPID MUSCLE RECOVERY
  • PROTEIN SYNTHESIS INCREASE
  • STIMULATES MUSCLE GROWTH
  • REDUCES PROTEIN BREAKDOWN
  • INCREASE PROTEIN
  • TRANSPORT INTO THE CELLS
supplement facts

http://www.americell-labs.com/images/facts/IGF1.png

Mass Stack

which is

Tren N.D.S, E.P.O.C, & IGF-1

check out the free e book

http://www.americell-labs.com/landingpage/

Getting Diced" Mapping Out the Perfect Beast

Last edited:
Good info in here, I'm glad you took the time to compile the product descriptions complete with the nutrition facts; thanks brother! I'm interested in the IGF-1 supplement. Any logs on that one yet?

Good info in here, I'm glad you took the time to compile the product descriptions complete with the nutrition facts; thanks brother! I'm interested in the IGF-1 supplement. Any logs on that one yet?

I'll search and see.

Interesting...I just put 2 & 2 together (4...j/k) and I have used Tren Extreme in the past...my bro who owns Max Muscle close to where I live carries several PH/DS in stock back then and still does, mostly brands from Asia, but had the whole American Cellular Labs product line in his store. That Tren Extreme was no joke, it would mess you up if you didn't respect it and that Estro Extreme or their one bottle PCT was by any means not sufficient enough PCT for that'll stuff, and that was the problem with people using them and trusting that the one bottle would take care of their PCT where all it really did if anything would block estrogen, but didn't do anything for the shutdown you would experience from the Tren...yes I am speaking from experience...lesson learned. These products seem to use a different approach from the traditional, holistic in a way, and even some high profile athletes promoting it means something? I would be interested in the TREN myself...much different supplement from what I took. Will try it at some point when it would fit the supplement regemine.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I used the tren extreme several times from my local max muscle and loved it. Which I could still get my hands on some. Stuff worked.

yea those products were def legit.def glad to see this company back at it and hanging tough.

I've used Tren NSD and will say it's an excellent addition to training, and even better for PCT !

Top Bottom