Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

American Horror Story: who watches?

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
It made a very strong return tonight. This show really pushes the boundaries sometimes, and in a few ways. The minds on the people who think up this shit.

I missed it tonite and will have to download it. I loved the first season and had a hard time getting into the second season but I'm in!! It's pretty disturbing and they definitely push the limits! Love it!!

I watche the first two episodes of the first season back when it debuted, and thought the show was a piece of shit. Recently I went back and watched all of season 1 again...and holy shit am I ever glad I did. Awesome show.

I haven't seen any of season 2 yet. Is it any good?

I loved season 1 but had a really hard time getting into season 2. Part of it is because I downloaded and watched the whole first season and then went right into season 2. It has a lot of the same actors playing different characters in a totally different story line and making that switch was hard for me. I found the story a little bit slower moving too but I'm still watching it. Gory and f@#$#%ed up as ever!

I loved season 1 but had a really hard time getting into season 2. Part of it is because I downloaded and watched the whole first season and then went right into season 2. It has a lot of the same actors playing different characters in a totally different story line and making that switch was hard for me. I found the story a little bit slower moving too but I'm still watching it. Gory and f@#$#%ed up as ever!

I've knot seen season 2

knot seen season 1 either

butt knot seen season 2

Gotta love jacked up demented shows like this. I haven't seen season 2 but season 1 was pretty wild... leather gimp suited ghosts screwing nieve wives with mutated baby frankensteins shredding folks in basement lol.

Top Bottom