Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

American Horror Story ended its second season well

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
This season was definitely heavier than the first, but I'll have to watch that one again to really decide which is better. One thing is certain though; while good in season 1, Jessica Lange was impeccable in 2. I think she just had more to work with this time around so it showed her range. The cast around her was strong as well, but she really stole the show this season.

Early details about season 3 reveal she'll play a sort of glamour cat and possibly some sort of witch. The story will jump around different time periods; during the Salem witch trials, modern day New York, etc.

As creative fiction this is one of the most poignant shows on TV right now, barring a couple wince-inducing cliche plot points here and there. The ideas and themes might seem been there, done that, but AHS's take on them goes to a new level in many respects, where they've arguably never been done better or to greater effect.

I didn't read your post due to fears that it contains spoilers, but I need to watch this show. Maybe it's on Netflix?

Didn't start watching till last weekend watched entire 2nd season other than the finale today.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

I didn't read your post due to fears that it contains spoilers, but I need to watch this show. Maybe it's on Netflix?

First season is I believe.

jigga there weren't any spoilers.

Top Bottom