Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

American flag out front: yay or nay?

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
if you were looking at renovated historic houses to rent for your residence; would the American flag flying up high from the front of the house be a deterrence to your renting it?

or would it be the one item that made you deceide TO rent this house above other houses you have looked at? :artist:

if you were looking at renovated historic houses to rent for your residence; would the American flag flying up high from the front of the house be a deterrence to your renting it?

or would it be the one item that made you deceide TO rent this house above other houses you have looked at? :artist:
Fly It if its a deterrent, then prolly not the kinda people you would want to deal with anyway.

anyone other than arabian? :laugh2:
lol Hey Im doing trailers... I have some land and purchased 11 trailers so far, and all of them are rented.. I am looking to purchase more in the future.. Im trying to buy the adjacent block of land to mine from a farmer that is friggen loaded and wont budge on his friggen price.. I maintain my own yards and pay water and electricty. How do you do it?

My moms neighbor flys a HUGE dixie flag i think its funny

Good luck with the trailer park Arabian. LOL>

Not a business I would want to be in.

I think the flag might attract better renters. My friend who has some rental proprieties has a guy guy only rule. ????? Isn't that against some law??? He looks for hair dresser type guys to rent his places. LOL>

Top Bottom