Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Am I still in the doghouse?

HUH? AM I? You just gonna leave me hanging here forever? Wondering? Worrying? Hurting? Well...you're just cruel I tell you...CRUEL!!!!

*running away sobbing, head in hands*
 
there is no way a chick as cool as you could ever be in the doghouse. If you are, then screw the fuckers who put you there, I'll be to your resue in a minute as soon as I throw on my cape.

Up Up and away!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Peyote Killa said:
there is no way a chick as cool as you could ever be in the doghouse. If you are, then screw the fuckers who put you there, I'll be to your resue in a minute as soon as I throw on my cape.

Up Up and away!!!!!!!!!!!

MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!! **batting eyelashes**
 
Lurking in the shadows, I see the fucks that did this awful thing to such a wonderful woman. I swoop down and kick all their asses while explaining that they are narrowminded, and to just open up their minds, so maybe next time they wont have to take both a verbal and a physical beating.
Thier she is, VDL screaming at me to untie her, as we are flying back to paradise (where she belongs) she kisses my cheek.

Part 2, the sequel will be released soon
 
Top Bottom