Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I slowly killing myself?

turfcat

Back 2 years ago I was in peak condition at 6' 205lbs because I was eating a variety of foods in moderation and was keeping away from junk like chips/sugar/excessive red meat. Now I'm down to about 180lbs and I never even considered a diet. I find I eat red meat and starches frequently and I'm skimpy on the coniferous veggies and fruits. I've noticed that I'm starting to move a little slower and even though slimmer some movements I can no longer perform like I did. I'm in construction so I'm still fairly active, but no matter what I can't maintain solid weights even though I'm still taking in the same caloric intake that have years prior. Could I just be lacking in my nutritional value even though I take vitamins?

Back 2 years ago I was in peak condition at 6' 205lbs because I was eating a variety of foods in moderation and was keeping away from junk like chips/sugar/excessive red meat. Now I'm down to about 180lbs and I never even considered a diet. I find I eat red meat and starches frequently and I'm skimpy on the coniferous veggies and fruits. I've noticed that I'm starting to move a little slower and even though slimmer some movements I can no longer perform like I did. I'm in construction so I'm still fairly active, but no matter what I can't maintain solid weights even though I'm still taking in the same caloric intake that have years prior. Could I just be lacking in my nutritional value even though I take vitamins?

Lack of nutritional value could be a problem, but it could also be your training routine as well, or even a mild injury that you may be unaware of that is affecting your muscle mass. Any pains or issues in the joints or muscle tissue?

Unexplained weight loss is a sign of disease. From pancreatic cancer to hormone imbalance to depression immediately consult a doc

Top Bottom