Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I Bi?

Nothing wrong with no matter what you are or think you are. Try it, if you like it, do it. I have some of the same fantasy but given the chance I completely freaked and just bank it as fun to think about only.

I've never been with a man, only women. But I have fantasies of going down on a man. I don't ever think I could get an emotional connection with a man. I just want to "borrow" their cock for a few minutes. Would I be considered bisexual or am I a hetero guy with a strange fetish? Are there any other guys who are mostly into women but also have a homoerotic fantasy?:worried::rainbow:

You are gay..just haven't came out completely...gay gay gay gay gay!!! Lol

Dude buy a dildo and put it in ur mouth and if you feel like you want the real thing after that then go for it !! To each there own on a fantasy but once you act on it ,its not a fantasy anymore its reality !! Now time to munch on some poosie !!!

A fantasy is just that, it's a fantasy. Sometimes the appeal is the forbidden nature of it. Put it this way, plenty of women have rape fantasies, doesn't mean they find true rape erotic.

And honestly, my personal observation is that most of the time the reality doesn't come close to the fantasy.

A fetish is something else entirely, Google it, explains it much better than I could.

Dude, if you're sticking your snicker bar into another guys peanut butter jar ... Trust me you're gay I'm just saying... not hating on you do yr thang !! I don't get down like that I'm the incredible heterosexual ..haha !

Top Bottom