Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Always hungry

Doofy, I'm surprised you didn't mention these:

Oatmeal pancakes, very easy, very yummy:

5 egg whites
1 packet instant oatmeal
cinnamon
splenda to taste
anise seeds

Whisk up together, then pour into non-stick frying pan or pan with non-stick non-fat cooking spray. You can make one big one or several small ones. Cook till browned on one side, then flip and cook til browned on other side. Serve with cottage cheese and non-sugar, non-carb syrup.

For a savoury variation:

5 egg whites
1 packet instant oatmeal
some dried basil
some dried oregano (or any herbs you like)
dash of paprika or chilli powder, or cayenne pepper if you like

Cook the same way, and serve with cottage cheese and non-fat salsa.

Or, if you allow yourself cheese, or have non-fat cheese, you could add some vegies and cheese on top and toss it in the grill for a much healthier pizza.

Very filling, very yummy, low calorie, low fat, easy to cook. And a good way to disguise egg whites if you can't stand the things! (like me)

I'd toss the pizza if you're trying to eat clean. Add in some baked sweet potatoes, (set oven to 350-400f, wrap potato in foil, toss on rack in oven, wait 1 hour - voila - potato!), maybe a little bit of tofu (also good mixed with egg whites to make an omelette) ...

Enjoy.

Oh, forgot to mention - veggies! Eat several cups of broccoli, cabbage, celery, lettuce, green beans, etc, etc. per day, and you'll never feel hungry. Steam them so you don't cook the good stuff out of them. (except the lettuce).

BTW - I assume you're just trying to maintain, not cut or anything?

dont be afraid to eat...the more food you eat the harder your body will be working to digest it..ie..it will constantly be burning nrg to digest your food! so eat up!!

i used to be hungry 24/7..but now i just have bigger meals...more protein more vegies, bigger salads. Remember to stick within your carbs limit and you will be fine!

Also replace shakes and bars with chicken, turkey, tuna etc

No bread!!! geez no wonder your hungry...bread is garbage!!:rolleyes:

hehe im suprised myself sometimes,like in the mornings,BOOM WTF what are u doing up before me: P: P: P

you can make eggs in the microwave....I bought this thing called ez omelet for 5 bucks on ebay...

you just pour the egg whites in the plastic thing and nuke it up...they come out great

some people say aspartame (ie in diet soda) makes you feel hungry ....

don't know if it is true :confused:

carbonated water (ie perrier) with no sugar/sweetener is a good alternative

your diet is low in fats. which is probably one reason why you always feel hungry. eating meals which contain good fats and fiber will leave you feeling satisfied longer.

Egg whites with oatmeal is a very filling and healthy breakfast! And it tastes awesome! Add in some veggies for mo' flava!
Ever try trail mix or soynuts with a meal? High in protein in yummy! Good energy boost too! You can throw in some walnuts to Steelweavers pancakes for a variation.

Top Bottom