Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alubterol...

ganja24

I need some advice i am trying to loose weight i go jogging for 1 hour everyday, I went to local pharmacy in my country to find albuterol instead the pharmacist gave me salbutamol, i googled and found that albuterol and salbutamol is the same thing just diferrent names. Could i get a seconed opnion? before i give it a try for my fat loss goal. thank you to who gives advice.

sorry just noticed i spelled albuterol wrong for this topics title.

That is correct, Albuterol is what we callit in America, Salbutermol is INT. Alb has a pretty short half life....about 4-6 hrs so you need to space it out throughout the day. I have taken 5mg every 4 hrs for up to 20mg/day. It seems to work ok, It will give you the shakes a bit but they do subside after you use for a few days, at least they did for me. I have never used Clenbuterol but I think it might work better than Alb. There was a pretty good article comparing the two that stated Albuterol may be better and might have an anobolic effect to it but I'm not sure if that has been proven. From word of mouth, I sounds like Clen is the better option, at least people seem to have more experience with it. If I can find that aricle I will post it up.....it was a pretty good read.

Top Bottom