Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

alternate s4 supplier?

swimmingman

i was going to order some s-4 from uniquemicals to complete my sarms triple stack but they are out of stock and the rep told me it would take either weeks or months for it to be back in stock. is there another reputable source that i can purchase some s-4 from? i know sarms search is out there but i really dont want to spend 150 on just the s-4. but if there is no other reputable source, ill just bite the bullet and splash some cash on the s-4

i was going to order some s-4 from uniquemicals to complete my sarms triple stack but they are out of stock and the rep told me it would take either weeks or months for it to be back in stock. is there another reputable source that i can purchase some s-4 from? i know sarms search is out there but i really dont want to spend 150 on just the s-4. but if there is no other reputable source, ill just bite the bullet and splash some cash on the s-4

SarmsSearch is the purest SARMS you can get thats the difference in price, it like comparing reg fuel to racing fuel.

No disrespect radar but until I see lab work proving that I do not believe that for a second. I have seen awesome results with unique so I highly doubt unique isn't just as pure as SS.

Op I would wait for Dylan's secret site he has been testing SARMs for to open. If you can't wait (which I think you can) I would go with gtg chem, they are the company russianstar did his initial research on SARMs with. They are a sponsor over on the NTBM forums.

No disrespect radar but until I see lab work proving that I do not believe that for a second. I have seen awesome results with unique so I highly doubt unique isn't just as pure as SS.

Op I would wait for Dylan's secret site he has been testing SARMs for to open. If you can't wait (which I think you can) I would go with gtg chem, they are the company russianstar did his initial research on SARMs with. They are a sponsor over on the NTBM forums.

thanks for that website. i really want to wait for the new site, but i have some time constraints. and yea, i have heard that sarmssearch is the best, but from what ive heard, people get good results from both. id love to see tests on the two companies, but till then, i guess its all speculation

Last I heard Uniqemicals was looking into new bottles to stop the issue they have with leaks. It's a good thing too. I only got 15ml in my last bottle of osta.

If you are interested in getting the best quality of S4 available at 100mg/ml, sarmssearch has what you are looking for. I can get you a discount off of the price also bro. Sending you a PM :)

i was told by a unique rep 1-2 weeks till restock 2 weeks ago?? was that bs or it looks like being months till its restock.i dont mind waitin another few weeks but not months

also looking for S-4 but dont need it for a few weeks so im going to hold up for dylans new site, uniqe have been sold out for a good couple of months now surely they should be back in stock soon??

Top Bottom