Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alternate Glute Shots ?

Solidrock1951

When shooting QV test is it necessary to alternate glute shots so that you don't end up with one ass cheek bigger than the other?

alternate don't be dumb had to go to the doc last week cause hit the same glute too many times, can cause infection that hurts like a bitch and requires antibiotics. take care of your body.

Depends on the frequency of the shots. More than one p/week i would alternate. I don't think you should worry about the size difference in your glutes unless your pumpin 10cc's into it. the muscle mass won't change.

What the above said Alternate.

nice avatar krisco LOVE the MV Augusta

krisco said:
Depends on the frequency of the shots. More than one p/week i would alternate. I don't think you should worry about the size difference in your glutes unless your pumpin 10cc's into it. the muscle mass won't change.

That is the amount I'm puttin' in - 10ml/cc, in my glute once a week - are you not supposed to pump the whole 10ml in one spot?

Well, he said 10cc, but I think you mean 10mg/cc, because a ml is a cc, and 10ml is a lot. You should put no more than 3cc in one spot at a time. And yes always alternate sides, and you can use you thigh too, along the outer edge, it is called the vastus lateralis.

dsh89 said:
Well, he said 10cc, but I think you mean 10mg/cc, because a ml is a cc, and 10ml is a lot. You should put no more than 3cc in one spot at a time. And yes always alternate sides, and you can use you thigh too, along the outer edge, it is called the vastus lateralis.

Well now I know how easy a person can make a mistake if he is not a doctor. This is my first cycle you know ehe?I have put the last 2 weeks 10cc shots in the same place all in one whack - no wonder I got a sore ass check and it is a little bigger than the other one. F#%k I hope my ass ain't gonna fall off. There were no effects after the first shot of 10cc except a very, very sore butt for two days after, but this time I did the shot like three days ago and the pain is still there, although subsiding rather quickly over the last two days, but my right ass check is a little bit bigger than the left. Do you think I should see a doctor about it, or just wait a day or so and see if things don't return to normal. Jees I'm glad you guys are out there!! Please respond!

you put 10cc's in one shot ? how big is the syringe ?!!!
you should alternate anyway to give the oil time to disperse

LVTitan said:
you put 10cc's in one shot ? how big is the syringe ?!!!
you should alternate anyway to give the oil time to disperse

Thats how big the barrel is - 10cc - I also have 3cc barrels. I'm up in Vancouver, Canada where they have needle exchanges for the heroin, etc. addicts, and I can pick up just about anything I need for doin' up except the gear of course.

Top Bottom