Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alpha Lipoic Acid & Milk Thistle

coron

Ok, During my cylce, should i take alpha lipoic acid or milk thistle to prevent liver damage. (should i take both) and how much? Is this over the counter suppliments?

both..I'm currently taking a gram each of ALA, milk thistle and cranberry extract...Couldn't hurt:)

Do you'll take the ALA and milk thistle all at one time or at each meal?

I take my Milk Thistle and Cranbery all at once, and ALA I usually take 500 2 times a day....It probably should be split up more, but I would probably forget to take it. :D

Split it up as much as you can for best absorption. Take both and even throw in some cranberry extract if you have the money.

Nathan said:
Split it up as much as you can for best absorption. Take both and even throw in some cranberry extract if you have the money.
How many mg of milk thistle should i take with cranberry?

1g of each ED is a good dose. Feel to go up to 2g ED though. I found that on days when I was feeling tired, after popping an extra 1g of cranberry extract I'd feel good to go. Try for at least 600mg ED of ALA as well.

Nathan said:
1g of each ED is a good dose. Feel to go up to 2g ED though. I found that on days when I was feeling tired, after popping an extra 1g of cranberry extract I'd feel good to go. Try for at least 600mg ED of ALA as well.
Thanks Bro! Your a great help!

Top Bottom