Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almost got hit by a car & it's my fault...

J

jenscats5

This makes a lot of sense.....

I'm crossing the street on a green light (I have the light) & some ass-nugget in the cross traffic lane tries to run the red on the other side of a bus, almost hits me, THEN starts screaming at me!!

So, naturally (after 2 low carb days & not sleeping last nite) scream back at him. Which naturally goes into a screaming match by him & me.

Hubby then starts yelling at me!! Saying I escalated it & created a ruckus. Now, the driver tried to run a red light, around a bus, almost hit a pedestrian who had the right of way & yelled first........ Oh yeah! It's my fault..... jerk! :redhot:

I hate when people run red lights. When your light turns green.. that means theirs has been red for 3 seconds!!! Thats crazy!

Don't feel bad, Jen. When I first started driving I almost got in a head-on doing 60 and it was my fault. Well, actually it was the dumbass holding everyone up behind him. I was gonna pass him and this car came over the hill in the lane I was in, even though there were two lanes for him, and I had to screech my brakes and swerve back in my lane!! It was freaky, I saw the smoke from my tires screeching out the corner of my eye, and smelled the rubber.

I learned to tone it down since then. ;)

nycgirl said:
Jen, don't you live in the hood? Why are you yelling back?

Btw, how's the training?

Cuz I'm tired of these ass-nuggets running red lights/stop signs just cuz they feel like it!!

And all I did as I walked past his car was shake my head & he started to yell.....I was defending myself....

I SO need a carry permit.... ;)

Top Bottom