Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Allison Baver ass routine

GamBetae

That's the type of ass I would like to see on my girl, she has a big butt but it's very flaccid, I don't know why because she is only 23, what routine do you guys recommend to harden it up, she does aerobics but her ass is still very soft, I guess she has to do some lifting, I would like opinions on a effective routine,thank you very much.

The single best exercise for the glutes is the squat. People seem to think that the squat is a quad dominant exercise but that is completely incorrect. The squat is actually a hip dominant exercise.

ACessory glute exercises like the glute kick back, walking lunge etc all have their place but if she really wants to develop a great set of glutes - she is going to need to learn how to squat.

Here is a sample glute workout she can do:
Very wide stance smith machine squat with toes pointed out 20 reps
Dumbell straight leg deadlift with toes under 5 pound plates20 reps
^Focus on getting a really deep stretch in the glute hamstring tie in. Squeeze your glutes HARD at the top of each rep
Reverse lunge with barbell on back20 reps per leg
Glute kick backs using hamstring curl machine20 reps per leg

Honestly just get her doing squats. That is the best exercise for glutes. You can put some accessory work in there as well but nothing will beat squats and being lean.

That's the type of ass I would like to see on my girl, she has a big butt but it's very flaccid, I don't know why because she is only 23, what routine do you guys recommend to harden it up, she does aerobics but her ass is still very soft, I guess she has to do some lifting, I would like opinions on a effective routine,thank you very much.

Believe you me - you don't want her to have an ass that is too hard, because otherwise you will feel like touching a guy - ladies are perfectly fine when they are soft, they are meant to be feminine.

Top Bottom