Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All the information needed about pro steroids and what each do.

Hi All:

The compounds listed in the beginning of the thread are all over the counter stuff...Would someone hlp me find:

Epistane/Havoc/Hemaguno/Methyl E
Nomenclature: 2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Pill Size: 10mg or 12.5mg depending on what brand you use
Dosages: 20-50mg
Side Effects: Milder on liver and lipid levels than other methyls. Known to dehydrate users causing back pumps.
Reputation: There has had some spectroscopy and compound identification issues with these products, but from personal experience with it, is still a solid product. Many users have taken this compound as a solo run due to its extremely dry nature. It is also a popular compound for use with the 'pulse method' of taking orals. Users can expect to see significant gains in both strength and mass.

thank you.

Go to our page under IBE brand you will find Epistane,RPN Havoc,Spectra force research hemaguno,EST or engineered sports technology makes methyl e.

Just Add Muscle said:
Go to our page under IBE brand you will find Epistane,RPN Havoc,Spectra force research hemaguno,EST or engineered sports technology makes methyl e.

Ty..

and ty all for being patient with the new guy.

Blane said:
Ty..

and ty all for being patient with the new guy.
We were all new guys one day. :) .The more you ask the more knowledgeable and educated you will be on the subject later.

Re: For the truly hardcore that want insane muscle gains fast.We now bring you Supple

Just Add Muscle said:
:rolleyes:
Yes there are other clones witch I have used with 0 sides at 2-3 caps per day in the past.No it is not even close to as toxic as Anadrol and gives real muscle gains that surpass any oral on the market including anadrol.I have seen it over and over again personally.Yes it was discontinued by anabolic extremes because thy could not deal with having Pheraplex and Superdrol on the same insurance.Yes it will cause sides just like any other anabolic steroid.People take 6 caps a day when you are only supposed to take 2-3 and thats were things go wrong.Do your self a favor bro.Before you go trashing products and spewing garbage out your mouth make sure you get your info right.

yes methylmasteron is the best oral i think ever invented........other than a few others but they are in their own categories with different distinctions

I know this thread is a few days old, but I need to comment. It seems that all these new designer prohormones that I am looking at are almost too good to be true. All the fuss the gov made a couple years ago about PH, and then banning them, and now all these others coming out with claims to being as good, and better than the old PHs, but with the same consiquences as oral aas, give or take the severity of, such as liver toxicity and lipid values, renal functions, I mean is this for real? Is the gov gonna get hip to these also and outlaw these them?? I never messed with PHs, but some of these sound real nice, like inovator by Ergopharm? Fatloss and cortisol receptor blocking? Propadrol? an oral that is non-methylated, yet great strength gains and mass building properties and fat loss properties also?? WOW.....I am tempted to try a couple, but the majority sound like they are pretty toxic, and all have such mixed reviews. I am a skeptic, and seeing is believing for me. After a little more research, I am going to try a couple of these and see what I get. I havent done anything for a couple of years, in pretty good shape, but with capacity to, well, if some of these claims are true, I should respond nicely.
Methylmasteron sounds pretty good.
As to claims of some of these compounds being stronger than anadrol?? Or even dbol?? Why is there such a demand for dbol and anadrol still?? I find this to be an interesting thread, so I put in my .002, and gave it a bump.

Just Add Muscle said:
Methoxy-TST
Nomenclature: 17b-methoxytrienosterone
Pill size: 2mg
Dosages: The label recommends 2-6mg daily, but many users report only noticing effects when dosed at 8-12mg.
Side effects: Low liver toxicity. Some users say this is a libido killer, yet others say the exact opposite. Other users report sides of thinning hair/hair loss.
Reputation: Seemingly underdosed, methoxy-TST could be considered an underrated designer, as many users have reported some substantial gains with higher dosages.

Epistane/Havoc/Hemaguno/Methyl E
Nomenclature: 2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Pill Size: 10mg or 12.5mg depending on what brand you use
Dosages: 20-50mg
Side Effects: Milder on liver and lipid levels than other methyls. Known to dehydrate users causing back pumps.
Reputation: There has had some spectroscopy and compound identification issues with these products, but from personal experience with it, is still a solid product. Many users have taken this compound as a solo run due to its extremely dry nature. It is also a popular compound for use with the 'pulse method' of taking orals. Users can expect to see significant gains in both strength and mass.

Pheraplex/Phera Vol
Nomenclature: 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol
Pill Size: 10mg
Dosages: 10-40mg
Side Effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profile, some users report aggrevation of gynecomastia with this compound.
Reputation: Solid product for bulking. Wet gains. It is a sometimes used to jumpstart an injectable cycle. This is the less androgenic isomer in the Ergomax LMG matrix.

Ergomax LMG
Nomenclature: 17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane isomers and 17a-methyl-5a-androst-3-ene-17b-ol
Pill Size: 10mg
Dosages: 10-40mg
Side effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profiles, may aggrevate gynecomastia.
Reputation: Again pretty solid for bulking. Users can expect similar gains as with pheraplex.

Superdrol, SD Clones
Nomenclature: 2a, 17a-dimethyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan -3-one
Pill size: 10mg
Dosages: 10-30mg
Side Effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profiles, back pumps, hair loss, in rare cases users report agrivation of gynecomastia with this compound.
Reputation: Side effects vary from mild to extremely harsh, so use caution if planning your first run. Excellent dry gains. Great for bulking or cutting. Explosive strength gains. This is a methylated form of Drostanolone (Masteron)

Methoxy-TRN (Trenadrol)
Nomenclature: 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone
Pill size: 3mg (trenadrol is 30mg on bottle, however same deal)
Dosages: 1.5-6mg (trenadrol dosed 30mg - 90mg as high as 120mg)
Side effects: Affects libido (some positively some negatively). May cause thinning hair/ hair loss, elevated blood pressure, aggression. Also another progestin.20
Reputation: This guy is a real hit or miss. Some users loved the stuff, while others did not notice anything from it. Noticed increases in strength as well as decreases in bodyfat.

Halodrol-50, and Clones
Nomenclature: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17-diol
Pill Size: 50mg
Dosages: 25-75mg
Side effects: Heptatoxicity.
Reputation: Milder than superdrol or pheraplex. Modest gains in mass and strength. Most users take this as part of a cutting cycle. This is a prosteroid of Turinabol.

Prostanozol/ Orasan-E/Winztrol
Nomenclature: [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol
Pill size: 25mg
Dosages: 50-150mg (Although it is not uncommon to go much higher than this)
Side effects: very few sides. Some users report thinning hair/hair loss. Aggressiveness in some users.
Reputation: Possibly the most mild of the designers, this compound is rarely run standalone. It is often stacked with a methyl compound for a lean bulk or cut. Very mild, yet easily maintained gains. This is a de-alkylated derivative of Stanozol (winstrol).

Finigenix Magnum/Trenaplex
Nomenclature: Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
Dosages: 50-75mg
Side effects: aggrevation of gynecomastia. This is a progestin (it can convert to trenbolone). Expect tren-like sides.
Reputation: Though there hasn't been much logged on this bad boy, those who've used it have liked it. This is a prohormone to Tren.=2 0

Propadrol
Nomenclures: 12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene / 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholove-3-ol proponate
Dosages: 1-2 caps daily
Side effects: low side effects
Reputation: User's who've taken it have reported great decreases in bodyfat, while increasing musclemass and strength. Non methyl status means that this product stacks well. NOTE: this is does not contain the same compound as Max LMG. They are close, but no cigar.

Max LMG / Revolt
Nomenclature: 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one
Pill size: 25mg
Dosages: 25-135mg daily
Side effects: Can easily aggrevate gynecomastia. May be a libido killer. This is another progestin.
Reputation: A bulking compound through and through. Users can expect great recovery, and wet gains.

M-1,4ADD
Nomenclature: 17a-methyl-1,4-Androstadiene-3,17diol
Dosages: 30-90mg daily
Side effects: heptatoxicity, slight possibility to aggrevate gyno
Reputation: Great for a bulk. Wet gains, and decent strength gains. This is a prohormone of Dianabol.

1,4 AD / 1,4ADD / Bold
Nomenclature: 1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-dione
Dosages: 300-800mg
Side effects: Mild, acne, oily skin, MASSIVELY INCREASED APPETITE.
Reputation: Very weak and not very cost-efficient at the moment. This compound is often stacked with a methyl to potentiate and accelerate gains. Cycles are usually run at a MINIMUM of 4 weeks as this one takes a few wee ks to 'kick in'. Slow, steady, and easily maintainable gains. This is a prohormone of Boldenone.

Promagnon-25
Dosages: 25-75mg
Nomenclature: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol
Side effects: heptatoxicity, back pumps
Reputation: Very similar to that of Halodrol-50, although people who've tried both seem to prefer Halodrol. For a while a lot of people were conviced that these two products were one in the same. Rest assured, they are not. This is a methyl derivative of clostebol.

Oxyguno
Nomenclature: 4-chloro-17 -methyl- etioallochol-4-ene- 17 -ol-3,11-dione
Pill Size: 7.5mg
Dosages: 7.5-22.5mg daily
Side effects: Heptatoxicity from 17a-methylation. Very low androgenic sides.
Reputation: Despite popular belief, this is not the most myotrophic designer out there: it has the highest Q factor. It is actually only about 77% as myotrophic as the active present in Havoc/Epistane/Hemaguno. Users taking Oxyguno can expect mass gains as well as excellent fatloss. Due to it's incredibly low androgenic ratio, strength gains are not as pronounced.

Furaguno/ Ortasan-A
Pill Size: 33mg
Nomenclature: 5a0androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol
Dosages: 33-99mg daily
Side Effects: very mild
Reputation: Supposedly lowers cholesterol, increases androgenic receptor activity, and does not induce any heptatoxicity. This product is too young on the market to have developed a reputation yet. Get some, log20it, and let us know so I can update this compound's profile. This is a prosteroid to furazabol.

3-AD / 11-oxo
Innovator: Anabolic Xtreme / Ergopharm
Pill Size: 150mg
Dosages: 450mg
Nomenclature: andrenosterone, 11-oxo-androstenedione, or 4-androstene-3,11,17-trione (all mean the same thing)
Side effects: Mild
Reputation: This prohormone has a great affinity for blocking up cortisol receptors. User's report great changes in body composition, namely significant fatloss.

nickster#1 said:
I know this thread is a few days old, but I need to comment. It seems that all these new designer prohormones that I am looking at are almost too good to be true. All the fuss the gov made a couple years ago about PH, and then banning them, and now all these others coming out with claims to being as good, and better than the old PHs, but with the same consiquences as oral aas, give or take the severity of, such as liver toxicity and lipid values, renal functions, I mean is this for real? Is the gov gonna get hip to these also and outlaw these them?? I never messed with PHs, but some of these sound real nice, like inovator by Ergopharm? Fatloss and cortisol receptor blocking? Propadrol? an oral that is non-methylated, yet great strength gains and mass building properties and fat loss properties also?? WOW.....I am tempted to try a couple, but the majority sound like they are pretty toxic, and all have such mixed reviews. I am a skeptic, and seeing is believing for me. After a little more research, I am going to try a couple of these and see what I get. I havent done anything for a couple of years, in pretty good shape, but with capacity to, well, if some of these claims are true, I should respond nicely.
Methylmasteron sounds pretty good.
As to claims of some of these compounds being stronger than anadrol?? Or even dbol?? Why is there such a demand for dbol and anadrol still?? I find this to be an interesting thread, so I put in my .002, and gave it a bump.

People are now just starting to catch on to these.But the results are very real.I have done quite a few of them and made some serious gains in the past year.I will only do legal otc products as I have a family and a business and way too much to loose now to mess with anything that is not legal.But years ago ran my share of cycles and let me tell you I would put many of these compounds as being stronger mg per mg than the schedule 3 compounds.There is a proposition by the FDA to schedule 3 of them already as anabolic steroids and the law will be passed then they will be classified just like dbol or stanzolol.If you want to try the best I recomend for cutting=Competitive edge labs m-drol,h-drol,RPN Havoc,Infinite labs cyclotren.For Bulking I recomend Chaparral labs pheravol V or competitive edge labs p-plex.

That is some good info bro. Haven't seen any kind of list like this on the net. You may want to add (if applicable, i don't know if it is or not) what real steroid is is chemically similar to if any at all.

Top Bottom