Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a question. i am currently running a natty test booster, and plan to for four-six weeks. can i add SARMS particularly mk-2886 to my natty test booster? would it help or would it not show much effects

i wonder this...

Yes you can...25mg ED will work wonders for your rat ;)...and the strength increase he will love!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I agree.

when my rat runs osta, he takes unleashed and hcgenerate too, and feels like a million bucks!

Strength gains from sarmssearch osta are pretty surprising even on a calorie deficit

Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

i have a question. i am currently running a natty test booster, and plan to for four-six weeks. can i add SARMS particularly mk-2886 to my natty test booster? would it help or would it not show much effects

i wonder this...

if your going to run osta, you should definitely run a test booster with it... i highly recommend running hcgenerate alongside of it... you need to run osta 8 weeks to let it reach its full potential though... run osta and hcgenerate 8 weeks... osta at 25 mg a day and hcgenerate at 5 caps a day... 3 in the a.m. and 2 in the p.m. osta is dosed once a day in the a.m.

Something I noticed about S4 is that my vision sides weren't as bad on my second run as my first. Or at least, that's how it felt to me. I don't know if I knew more about what to expect and it didn't bother me as much or what... but it felt like the sides were only half as bad for my vision my second time around. Also, all vision sides completely have went away and my vision is 100% the way it was before as far as I can tell.

this has been the case for quite a few s4 users... the first time tends to be the worst on the vision sides... that doesn't hold true for everyone but has for many... thanks for sharing bro... s4 is definitely great but needs to be taken very seriously... if dosed properly, the results are amazing...

if your going to run osta, you should definitely run a test booster with it... i highly recommend running hcgenerate alongside of it... you need to run osta 8 weeks to let it reach its full potential though... run osta and hcgenerate 8 weeks... osta at 25 mg a day and hcgenerate at 5 caps a day... 3 in the a.m. and 2 in the p.m. osta is dosed once a day in the a.m.

thanks for the advice as always!

i'm currently running activate xtreme (main ingredient L-DOPA) with various AI's to suppress estrogen. it worked for me in the past so im using again.
will run it along with ostra

although, would it hurt not to run it with a test booster?
it looks like i wont be able to order my ostra until i get back in the states,
and that would probably put me out a few weeks, since i am already on week 1 of my natty test booster cycle.

thanks for the advice as always!

i'm currently running activate xtreme (main ingredient L-DOPA) with various AI's to suppress estrogen. it worked for me in the past so im using again.
will run it along with ostra

although, would it hurt not to run it with a test booster?
it looks like i wont be able to order my ostra until i get back in the states,
and that would probably put me out a few weeks, since i am already on week 1 of my natty test booster cycle.

You can run it without one but to ensure the quickest recovery and best results, i would definitely run one with it... Never take shortcuts on cycles...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

...you need to run osta 8 weeks to let it reach its full potential though... .

So true man, I'm in week 7 of the triple stack right now (on my rats of course) and its absolutely unreal........I keep thinking that I'm slacking in the weightroom even though I kow I'm not because I wake up the next day already feeling almost fully recovered.....

OSTA in the later weeks truly makes up for its less than spectacular first 4 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom