Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All else aside what would be your ultimate hypertrophy wrokout??

zedhed

Elite Moderator
Platinum
Just looking to see what your ideas are on hypertrophy workouts, consider that you are on cycle for this.
Just curious....:D

I've never been on cycle but...

If I wanted to set strength goals aside I's say a pyramid followed by a reverse pyramid with both compound and isolation movements, implementing rest/pause and additional eccentric contractions to make things interesting.

10x10 GVT or Vince Gironda's 8x8. Although I'm sure you already know everything and anything works wonders while juicing.

Never done either of them . 10x10 GVT is just craziness to me. But remember that Im an old guy too. 8x8 might be interesting after I get up the strength that I want. That might be really good for hypo....

Yea and if you wanna follow vince's program to a T ya gotta do 64 bench presses over your neck instead of your chest...talk about learning all over again. What's hypo?

I've done a lot of reading around the 8x8 recently and decided to give it a go. The workout was intense and I had an insane pump but was only in the gym for 30 minutes and now I feel like I haven't done enough.

Give us a quick break down bro. How does that workout progress thru the week? And thanks!

Top Bottom