Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alistair Overeem high testosterone levels

not sure about other sports but in the NFL thanks to the very strong union NFLPA that players are required to join when they enter the NFL, the players recieve ample notice ahead of time when their test are taking place. so they can get clean well ahead of the test.

i've read the NHL has an even more powerful union, hell 30% of their salary gets paid into it or some crazy number and its considered blasphemy to even bring it up.

so i think that these 'tests' are done just to make things look legit but in reality its very easy to use gear in these pro leagues and get away with it.

that's complete bullshit they're subject to random tests for steroids at any time during the season, they do however know when they will be tested for recreational drugs at the beginning of the year and don't have to pass random rec drug tests as long as they pass the initial one

I havent read the whole page, but if anyone think overeem is natural is one retarded, naive, stupid, deluded man..
His excuses are he eats 8 meals a day, and he eats lots of horse meat, and my favorite is the genetic excuse which he brought up in an interview..
I dont give a fuk how hard you workout how much you eat you cannot get that big by just eating and training..
The best part is he's not a bodybuilder, he's goal is fighting not bodybuilding,, so he probably doesnt have the time to train like a bodybuilder and do 1 hour of cardio everyday and still train for his upcoming fight, lol, dude is a fuking joke... He's one roided son of a bitch..

okay, I know nothing about the sport--not my thing--but I looked at a pic of the guy--and others in his weight class--ummm, barring a concentration of the worlds best genetics, none of the heavy weight are natty--maybe now, but not in earlier years...please the one guy was 6'2" 255 and pretty cut--was his momma a frekin rhino?

Whats the big deal fuck almost all are on things and i doubt is running that much gear compared to a bodybuilder definately good genetics to top it off. Steroids can really hurt perfornance because of pumps and endurance, off season when bulked sure ran more but otherwise just run low dose mostly for recovery and maintain stength.

its a big deal because not everyone is on.. its cool to say and a lot of people just looked a jacked up dudes who are in shape and say.... ohhhhh they must be on.. not true.. this 90% of the people are on.. 80% of the people are on is a complete bs number

its a big deal because this is a huge growing sport and again kids watch this and look up to them. they start to think that roids are the only way to be a champ..

and this isnt baseball. these guys are trying to KO each other and rip arms off.. the field needs to be as level as possible..

I can't believe anyone is surprised by this. You don't gain 50 lbs of musclee just because you matured nicely.

didn't he miss a test before the Lesnar fight because "his mom was sick"?

There is definitely more "on" than you think. I've seen the few times I've looked that one or two people fail the random drug tests after the fights and it shows up on the UFC website. It's like people don't want their heroes to be on steroids. But it is very hard to think they are drug free at 280 pounds of rock hard muscle. Well, obviously, that's juice. 100% impossible naturally. Show me a natty person under 6'4" that's 10% BF @ 280 pounds, and I'll show you someone who didn't get caught drug tested.

And you don't have to look like a roid user to be a roid user. American sports are full of steroid users. We may not want to submit our kids to this kind of culture, but it IS there.

I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic lol. Hopefully sarcastic...

Haha ya im def not serious lol..jus tryin to make a point how obvious it was to anyone whos looked at him, hav seen him over the past few yrs, or hav looked at his history of missing drug test..wouldnt that b cool tho if we could jus go to walmart n buy some ibuprofen 200's n jus get nasty test levels from it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom