Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

alcohol enema - no joke

Don't give justifications for doing this lol Half of the site is going to be hospitalized for alcohol poisoning if they find out they can consume their booze without the calories!

I can see the G.S. banner now "Anabolic Enemas: Radical new way to get drunk without the side effects and weight gain! Get Ripped Now!"

I can see some people having banners in their sigs linked to custom made "Anabolic Enemas" too. :worried:
I did google it, read a couple of sites. Let's thank the freakier sects of the fetish community for this one. People who are into enemas for pleasure apparently came up with this. They don't just run the alcohol in and run to the bathroom. They draw the process out, the alcohol mixture is introduced slowly, and it's retained so it's uh, what I would definitely consider an uh, acquired taste (and skill ...)

Anyway, the dangers are emphasized and enumerated. Using straight hard liquor, even one shot, actually has the potential of shocking the system severely enough to the point of potentially being fatal (what a frigging way to go, right up there on the death dignity scale with autoerotic asphyxiation). Regularly doing it can cause all sorts of damage to the intestines.

Top Bottom