Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

alcohol and gear.

I only drink to get smashed so you wont find me "just having one" or anything when I'm on cycle. I don't cycle very much though. I just don't enjoy having a couple of beers - I'd rather have none than 1 or 3 or 3 or even 4.
Get the most out of your drugs and don't dehydrate yourself, waste your money and give your liver a harder time.

yea see thats what I was kind of thinking...

I know this is not a juice "cocktail" of sorts... but it still cost me quite a bit, and I have gained alot of weight so far.. but I would still like to get the most for my money.

Keep it as minimal as you can. I find that the hassle of refusing drinks is more bother than it's worth. Just sip a drink slowly to keep people off your case. Man I swear it's worse than being a chick.... "why aren't you drinking? are you pregnant?" ... "why aren't you drinking... are you on sauce?"

:)

If you're drinking while ur on, just monitor you liver functions (blood tests) if ur worried. Adjust your drinking from there.

Sniz

I plan my shit out. I get to go out once every two weeks. Unfortunately, my bros are raging alcoholics. If I go out with them, I'm not gonna remember the ride home. Therefore, I gotta limit myself. I couldn't imagine not hanging with them for 8-12wks.

Null said:
I would (and have) lay off everything, but if you insist, "green" is probably better for you than alcohol. However, I have heard of people drinking in moderation and still make great gains., but it makes you wonder if the gains would've been "greater" without alcohol, same with the "green." By the way, I took me a couple of secs to relized what you meant by "green."
Arnold use to drink. Didn't seem to hurt him.

I think you have to worry more about the 'day after' effects. I know when I drink, the next day I don't feel like doing shit - I miss my workout, or if I do go, it's a complete waste and I definitely don't get a meal in every 2.5 hours. More like a meal every 6 hours. Plus, I sleep shitty - interrupted sleep every 3 hours or so. For those reasons I don't drink at all when on gear, not for what it will do to my liver.

Drinking a little here and there ain't gonna kill you. Life is supposed to be fun...so, enjoy it while you can. Remember this, who gives a shit about a shredded 300 lb. dead man.

Top Bottom