Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

alcohol and deca

Dude, 1 or 2 lite beers a night is fine as long as you're not on orals. Getting drunk every night is not.

This is just my opinion, other bros will disagree.

Last edited:
perryscoon said:
Dude, 1 or 2 lite beers a night is fine as long as you're not on orals. Getting drunk every night is not.

This is just my opinion, other bros will disagree.

Lite beer????? Not with THOSE love handles !!! :beer: :drink2: :beer: :drink2: :drink2: :dance2: :dance2:

You're a 4 pints of Guinness man !!! J/K :lmao:

:beer: :dance2: :drink2:

halfcenturian said:
Lite beer????? Not with THOSE love handles !!! :beer: :drink2: :beer: :drink2: :drink2: :dance2: :dance2:

You're a 4 pints of Guinness man !!! J/K :lmao:

:beer: :dance2: :drink2:

lol hey now. I didn't say it was okay if you're trying to get ripped. I think he was just referring to the safety of it.

At the very most I drink 1 night on the weekends, get my training done during the week. Going to the beach/bars/clubs is a way of life where i live....besides girls will laugh if im drinking cranbury juice :p

binge drinking = hell no
1-3 drinks on the weekend, or a glass of wine is what i stick to and think is alright when on cycle.

Alcoholic beverages covert androgen imediatly into estrogen. FACT! Especially the next day.
Not to mention put a tremendous amount of stress on the liver, also casing severe dehydration with each drink, stunts proper muscle recovery, and turns all your precious suplements and vitamins into toxic poison.
You would be better off being an alcoholic and a heavy meat eating power lifter.
However, I do know a few guys that drink often including liquor and cycle roids regularly.
Whats thier secret? proper cycling and pct and of course lots of nolvadex.
they swear that all other products and suplements are crap and just shock your nervous system.

i enjoy a drink as much as the next man but i think if you cant go without a drink you obv enjoy drinking more than bodybuilding...pick one,cos they dont mix.

fyi beer seriously inhibits protien synthisis not to mention BAD carb and the calories...orignaly i had a hard time giving it up but really if im gonna make a lifstyle change for the beter im gonna go all the way! red wine is ok IMO every once in a wile in moderation (there are deffenet health benifits but still rather not play with fire :) be strong bro u can get past it....be that one huge guy all the slobs in the bar envy lol

I'll tell you what, I drank beer all weekend and sure enough monday morning I noticed by nipples were bigger and a slight cone shape forming where my flat pecs used to be. One weekend did it for me. Was it worth it? I am serious, I'm not kidding. I am on lots of orals though. I drink a few beers on weekends I used to be a power drinker.
All those pct products are great for test boosting but are lousy anti- est and dont work at all.
Also like I said before alcohol converts androgen into estrogen.
So its me fault for playing around.
Even when I never took suplemnets and only ht the wirghts, becasue your test lvls go up your androgen stlll converts into est with alcohol.
It makes me mad when I see those movies and tv shows with these collossal body builders in drinking contests.
Its pure bs.

Alcohol

Alcohol can interact with certain medicines.
In the case of Deca-Durabolin:
there are no known interactions between alcohol and Deca-Durabolin .

got the information from NHS dot UK .

Top Bottom