Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albuterol?

I have some Albuterol sulf 2mg/5 ml in syrup form from the doctor for bronchitis.Is this anything close to what you guys are using?

emerge said:
I have some Albuterol sulf 2mg/5 ml in syrup form from the doctor for bronchitis.Is this anything close to what you guys are using?
thats a lot of fluid to get a small 2mg worth.
Not potent enough for fat burning

playmatesky said:
ihulk...what mg do you recommend?
whats your stats? It depends on where your BF% is currently at.

For me I'm usually around 8-10% BF so when I cut I'll take a mild 8mg ed for about 4 weeks but when I wanna drop below 6% I'lll up it to ~16mg ed for about 10 days

superqt4u2nv said:
I have takin it at a max of 8mg per day liked it a lot more then clen for sure but with any type of fat burner the key is diet you wont see squat if it is not in place.
Super-
What were your results with this?
I am very curious because I have been researching, for weeks, a good fat burner to help me lose the last 6-8 pounds(lost 15 already)..and stumbled across an article about albuterol. Would you recommend it versus a cytolean or lipo-6 or EC? If cardio, training and clean diet is in place? I only have a bit left to lose..Bodyfat is not tested yet- I would guess around 15%- could be lower, last check I was at 16-17 and that was months ago before I really started busting my ass!!!!!!!!!
Did you use the UG pills yourself?
I appreciate your feedback, know that you are a frequent and reliable poster here! Thanks! :heart: :rainbow:

just refilled my prescription of Albuterol. Such good stuff.
Doc said it will cause heart palpitations; nothing big but it does raise the heart rate

just an FYI so you'll expect it

yaganator said:
Any women take Albuterol?? Can u post dosages and results??
I just started this week...I take 4mg 2 times a day....so far so good....I read a post before I started and they suggested this amount...the only side effects I have is that my hands are shakey...bought from AG-Guys...great service...hope this helps...

2sasc4u2 said:
I just started this week...I take 4mg 2 times a day....so far so good....I read a post before I started and they suggested this amount...the only side effects I have is that my hands are shakey...bought from AG-Guys...great service...hope this helps...
Let us know how AG's Albuterol works. Curious about the liquid formula.

Top Bottom