Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALA,glutamine, creatine..How much and when?

Terd

I'm trying to iron a few last details before I start my cycle. How much of the following supplements should I take. All at once, split up, before or after workout?

ALA
milk thistle
Fish Oil
Flaxseed Oil
Glutamine
Glucosamine
Creatine
Ginger Root
Cranberry extract/juice.

Are there any other supps you guys could suggest?

ala = 3000 mg per day split up before each meal

glutamine 10 g in the am and 10 g post workout

hey

looks good bro!
use the search feature of the board man,wont be hard,all the answers are already there.
to break it down real quick for ya first i gotta say if you dont have your diet/training right on your WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME WITH THESE SUPPLEMENTS!the sooner u realize that the sooner u can start makin some serious gains.
that aside
ala-like above post said-3,000mg or so evenly w/ meals,read older posts from the fonz on this
ginger root-1-2 500 mg caps before each meal
as for the rest....search search search!
peace

Terd said:
I'm trying to iron a few last details before I start my cycle. How much of the following supplements should I take. All at once, split up, before or after workout?

ALA
3grams daily, split 1g before 3 meals
Fish Oil[/QUOTE] 2-5g daily, I take before bed
Flaxseed Oil[/QUOTE] 1-3g daily, with meals
Glutamine[/QUOTE] 5g morning, 10g post-workout, 10g before bed
Glucosamine[/QUOTE] 2g at bedtime
Creatine[/QUOTE] 10-20g daily, post workout
Ginger Root[/QUOTE] I've never taken so no comment
Cranberry extract/juice.[/QUOTE] See ginger root

Are there any other supps you guys could suggest? [/QUOTE]
Yes.
Collagen - 5-10g daily at bedtime (great for joints)
Vitamin C - 1g daily (500mg morning/night)
ZMA - 1 dosage at night
L-Arginine - 5g post workout
Synephrine - Preworkout
Saw Palmetto - 320-640mg (1/2 morning/night)
Vitamin E - 800iu daily (400iu morning/night)

Kilosports.com & beyond-a-century.com are 2 cheap places to get supplements.

Beefybull Thanks for the info. Juggernaut Yes I did search,but I can't look for something I've never heard of. I read over 200 post and couldn't find the info I was looking for.

Shit...3g of ALA. Maybe I'll try that. I have been using 1g.

As for the Flax Seed try 1-2 tablespoons, depending on your size. I believe each tbl is 14 g. Buy a real tbl. measurer.

rickw said:
You don't need the fishoil with the flaxseed oil and you wont need the glucosomine.

Are these two interchangable or does each have a specific benefit?

rickw said:
You don't need the fishoil with the flaxseed oil and you wont need the glucosomine.

Dont listen to this bullshit. They arent interchangable, persay.

Flaxseed Oil contains the fatty acids alpha-Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Aid, Oleic Acid, and Palmitic Acid

Fish/Salmon Oil contains the fatty acids EPA & DHA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid & Docosahexaenoic Acid)

Also, glucosamine has been proven to work time and time again in millions of people with joint problems/pain, arthritis, etc. Where do you get your info, RickW?

strong island said:
Shit...3g of ALA. Maybe I'll try that. I have been using 1g.

At 1g, I'd imagine the effects would be noticeable but at 3g, its very pronounced.

Also, watch your fats because although they are good fats, sometimes people overlook the fat content they are getting between Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, CLA, etc.

Top Bottom