Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ala & Eca

PinK233

Can I combine ALA with an ECA like Xenadrine while on a low carb diet *no more than 50g of carbs a day* or should I just do one at a time....I am starting off with 1000mg of ALA a day for now...

ala should be fine in the combo, i will be taking it with Xenadrine when i complete my cycle to finish cutting me up for summer, you shouldn't have any problems... remeber though...be extremely careful not to go Hypoglycemic :)

Ditto what naturally anabolic said...

But sometimes it can be fun to tell people at the gym:

"Don't make me get hypoglycemic on your ass!!"

Stryc-9 said:

"Don't make me get hypoglycemic on your ass!!"

LoL, Now that shit was funny.

Don't take ALA if you're eating less than 50 grams of carbs a day.

Just take it on your carb up days.

Later toots.

I follow a low carb diet and also take my ECA stack with 750mgs of ALA a day. I've be seeing good results with no sides other the my urine smelling like a plastic cup thats on fire:D

hypoglycemia = low blood sugar. The term refers to either the long-term or the short-term condition. In this case people are referring to the short-term condition.

You could actually pass out if your blood sugar declined too quickly. This can cause brain damage and/or death. I have felt light headed from vanadyl and had to drink some soda that was near me to make sure I *stayed conscious*.

Hypoglycemia=not very common even for low carbers when taking ALA. If you get hypoglycemic on ALA then you probably already have had the condition before and know about it.

Since I'm only taking in 50 g of carbs would the ALA be worth it at all? I don't want to risk low blood sugar...

and yes that pee smell.....:eek2:

also...if I take the ALA before my oatmeal every morning, will that allow me to go into ketosis?

Sorry for all these annoying questions guys!

Last edited:
PinK233 said:
Since I'm only taking in 50 g of carbs would the ALA be worth it at all? I don't want to risk low blood sugar...

Well - if you aren't willing to risk it - and you only take in 50g of carbs a day.....I'd have to say it isn't really worth your while to take the ALA....

Once you drop those carbs really low - the risk of a hypoglycemic coma is VERY real....and very dangerous....

Check this link out for additional reading....with some comments from people who know more about it than I do....

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=54555&highlight=ala+mr.x

Top Bottom