Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALA Before WORKOUT / CARDIO... ?

MonStar1023

What is your guys opinion of 500 mg. ALA before my early AM cardio or preworkout? From what I understand it helps lower blood sugar even further and really aids in fat loss.. what do you guys think of this?

Also preworkout it would help shuttles nutrients etc. into your muscles from what I understand.

I am doing a LOW/NO carb diet so the only ALA Ill be taking in other than this is 1000 mg. with my carbup meal, twice per week.

:cool::cool:

I don't know about you but when I take ala on an empty stomach I get this burning feeling in my stomach and in my throat until I eat something... Not exactly something I can envision being fun doing cardio with :(

YUM

The burning feeling usually subsides (atleast for me) with a lot of water. Some people actually to get great muscle pumps with ALA.

Also preworkout it would help shuttles nutrients etc. into your muscles from what I understand.

:cool::cool: [/B]

There will be nothing to shuttle.. plus 500mg without eating will definately make you hypo to some extent.

I know its sucks taking ALA in the morning then running PT. Talk about heart burn- acid- stomach churn- all I wanted to do was to stop running and puke. May be if I ran with a camel back and drank alot of water.

Top Bottom