Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALA and kilosports

N

nclifter6feet6

has anyone orderd from kilosports how long did it take them to get it????ive been waiting 4 days now.

excellent i got it i should post some before and after pics from this stuff yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

whatd you get the 1000 pils...your piss is going to stink and be yellow, but its great stuff

i dont care if it gets me more ripped its all good! how much do you take a day and what are your experiences anyone??????

A good portion of the piss smell is ketones. It takes a few days, even up to a week or two in some people to test positive for ketones. However, it only takes a little bit of ketones to smell that way.

wow holy shit. normally after i eat a huge shugary carb meal i feel like crap afterwards and then i get even more hungry, but with this i feel fine and no hunger crazy shiat!!!!!!!i know how to get cut but its my appetite that gets in the way even thought this is my first day i can tell this is going to be my miricale supplement. ive already got basically a sixer but just got a lil ways more to go this supplement rulez laterzzzzzzzzz

Top Bottom