Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ajfab88 & jhale226 the same person??

ajfab88 said:
u guys are a bunch of fuckin meatheads.....u act as if anabolic steroids are life and death , i come home every nite and rely on this forum to help me with my questions....

we're fuckin newbs. so what.....everyone was a noob at some point....im sure u hardasses. especially holy ghost feels fuckin cool as hell bashin us....

well holy ghost is a fuckin tard...

actually A.A.S are life and death in some cases

hyp1 said:
as I said bro,most of this could have been eliminated if they just would have taken the fucking time to read the stickies.you make a great point,you can't give any recommendations if they don't provide the initial needed information
they just aggraved me thats all, my ten weeker is over and im irritated about it , my prob was they would ask me a question that was on the open board earlier in the day. also it irriated me they were fishing for sources, i told them about it, what do they do jump into 3 other threads and ask for help getting var. i hope for fukks sake noone helps them get any gear until they are able to read. i cant help someone who cant help themselves. i know very little, but what i learned was from reading

juicer drama alert!!

Top Bottom