Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ajfab88 & jhale226 the same person??

al420 said:
Just read the stickys. Have you tried that? Every possible question has already been asked - just read the stickys.

So you are asking questions on a open anabolic androgenic steroids forum and expecting the info you get to be the gospel?

Over 75% of the people on this board have done 1 cycle... if even... and they are tiny, weak, and are not vets by any means.

The stickys however were written by vets w/ real life experiences.

Ain't that the fuckin truth.

u guys are a bunch of fuckin meatheads.....u act as if anabolic steroids are life and death , i come home every nite and rely on this forum to help me with my questions....

we're fuckin newbs. so what.....everyone was a noob at some point....im sure u hardasses. especially holy ghost feels fuckin cool as hell bashin us....

well holy ghost is a fuckin tard...

ajfab88 said:
u guys are a bunch of fuckin meatheads.....u act as if anabolic steroids are life and death , i come home every nite and rely on this forum to help me with my questions....

we're fuckin newbs. so what.....everyone was a noob at some point....im sure u hardasses. especially holy ghost feels fuckin cool as hell bashin us....

Steroids should be like a gang where we jump people in...lol. I'm sure it would weed out people like you...You're making us newbies look like brainless homo-flesh mattresses. Do some of your own research first, that's the only reason people are jumping down your throat (hopes you don't take that in the geigh way). Try that instead of lashing out @ people trying to help you.

ajfab88 said:

Read the stickys... Stats, LIFTING HISTORY, age, goals????

get'em noobs....fight for your right to ask questions! Tell em there is an ignore function if they get tired of reading your posts :)

Get'em vets....tell the dumb fucks to read those stickies...after all thats what they are there for!

See the problem...this board is meant for both of these types of people. Both of you have to learn to co-habitate! When folks are just starting, noobs, they want the one on one attention...they feel the situation is unique to them! They want their specific questions answer to their specific situation....not unlike all of us in one way or another. When folks have been around the board for a while they get fuckin tired of repeating shit. Both of you are right, both of you are wrong!

nab12 said:
get'em noobs....fight for your right to ask questions! Tell em there is an ignore function if they get tired of reading your posts :)

Get'em vets....tell the dumb fucks to read those stickies...after all thats what they are there for!

See the problem...this board is meant for both of these types of people. Both of you have to learn to co-habitate! When folks are just starting, noobs, they want the one on one attention...they feel the situation is unique to them! They want their specific questions answer to their specific situation....not unlike all of us in one way or another. When folks have been around the board for a while they get fuckin tired of repeating shit. Both of you are right, both of you are wrong!

you know I have to agree with that post,that was good.

everyone has to start somewhere,no one is born with absolute knowledge of everything.I admit some if not most of these questions could have been answered if the dudes just would have read the stickies.patience can be a bitch at times,but everyone has gotten help here from someone else at one time or another imo

what alarms me is the amount of underage dudes coming here and asking about how to use steroids when their bodies are already flooded with natural testosterone.in my opinion if you're not 21 years of age you've got no fucking business being on steroid discussion forums at all.

hyp1 said:
you know I have to agree with that post,that was good.

everyone has to start somewhere,no one is born with absolute knowledge of everything.I admit some if not most of these questions could have been answered if the dudes just would have read the stickies.patience can be a bitch at times,but everyone has gotten help here from someone else at one time or another imo

what alarms me is the amount of underage dudes coming here and asking about how to use steroids when their bodies are already flooded with natural testosterone.in my opinion if you're not 21 years of age you've got no fucking business being on steroid discussion forums at all.

I agree with fact that we all have to start somewhere but that's just the thing.. These guys didn't even start... Read my first post.. I gave the bro's here everthing on me.. How can you make recomendations if you don't know their crucial stats like lifting history, age and weight all the other pertinent info???

beenieman said:
I agree with fact that we all have to start somewhere but that's just the thing.. These guys didn't even start... Read my first post.. I gave the bro's here everthing on me.. How can you make recomendations if you don't know their crucial stats like lifting history, age and weight all the other pertinent info???

as I said bro,most of this could have been eliminated if they just would have taken the fucking time to read the stickies.you make a great point,you can't give any recommendations if they don't provide the initial needed information

Last edited:
hyp1 said:
as I said bro,most of this could have been eliminated if they just would have taken the fucking time to read the stickies.you make a great point,you can give any recommendations if they don't provide the initial needed information

Werd, I would even try to give advice on AS at this stage of the game Hyp but I could back them off if they're too young or make recomendations on lifting and eating...

Top Bottom