Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AJC How about some more T-Shirts!

How about if George starts selling Elite Fitness t-shirts or tanks?

I think that's a great idea, besides, I would do whatever Stew Meat wants. I'd hate to get on his bad side after what he did to the Rugby cheerleader! LOL

T_ shirts

I have a great line on a shirt person that can get almost anything we need Ill do some leg work if i can get some serious feed back into what would be cool and price to pay, and qty. let me know by email, as a family member uses a person in huge qty for their advertising so it might be a good deal , later bro's

I think much of his hassle could have been avoided by collecting money via paypal... you can just enter in someone's email address and send money from your credit card or straight from your checking account by entering numbers off your check.

Someone could take up a down payment from those who want shirts and that down payment could be used to have them made.. then whenever they are done, the rest of the money that is paid would be pure profit...

Then we coudl have a cool shirt that we coudl wear when we go to a new gym and if anyone is there who comes to elite, you could find out... The cool thing is you are identifying with juicers in secret, becasue only those who juice will think anything about it....

-Stew

Stew Meat said:
The cool thing is you are identifying with juicers in secret, becasue only those who juice will think anything about it....

-Stew

You forgot about the police also...:eek:

t shirts

Yo stew, i am hooked up on paypal, and i will gladly do some leg work here if we can get some solid participation here, like i said we can really get this up and running , as for profits , hell im not in it for that but ill never turn down a buck, ( more gear $ ) anyhow ill post some pay pal info as well...........LET ME KNOW!

Stew do you have a pic online of the original t-shirt he had done? Ive been working on my own (polo shirt) and as soon as you bring mutiple colours into the problem then price goes up considerably. I was wondering how many colours is on his and if it was a graphic or a photo?

Thanks

Top Bottom