Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AI peptides vs. Regular tabs

irishrugger

Something I have been wondering for awhile. Not sure if its already been covered in another thread. I apologize if it has.

Has anyone had experience comparing AI peptides vs regular tabs...of adimidex, aromaisen, or letro?

Thanks bros

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

i am guessing you mean the liquid research chemicals. i am using aromasin right now from EP, and its working the same as the tabs i started out with. but thats all i know and have no blood work or anything to prove that. just my .02 cents.

If your talking liquid from research Inc then I have used them for year and found them fine , dosing is not always accurate because of the dropper so I always use a syringe .

Brad.

Thanks guys for posting. Yeh I was talking about the research chems. I'm debating whether or not to use all EP products as my anti estrogen and and log my blood work, etc. In order to see if they are more beneficial. Just wanted to make sure some guys already had some good results before logging it all.
Thanks again

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom