Gymgurl Plat Hero Platinum Feb 8, 2006 #1 Any good ideas how to rid of this I want to train tonight but I feel like dirt
mekannik New member Feb 8, 2006 #2 Sudafed. Vick's Nasal Spray. Some type of cough syrup with an expectorant. Caffeine. After that - Nyquil @ nite, a lot of water, and sleep.
Sudafed. Vick's Nasal Spray. Some type of cough syrup with an expectorant. Caffeine. After that - Nyquil @ nite, a lot of water, and sleep.
eat big New member Feb 8, 2006 #5 A sauna helps me a lot when I feel sick. Just drink plenty of water.
Gymgurl Plat Hero Platinum Feb 8, 2006 #6 Let's see....triedTylenol sinus, a RX decongestant that I had from a sinus infection I had last yr...hot tea, hot coffee........CRAP
Let's see....triedTylenol sinus, a RX decongestant that I had from a sinus infection I had last yr...hot tea, hot coffee........CRAP
hamstershaver New member Feb 8, 2006 #7 Gymgurl said: Why don't you eat them.........RODENT Click to expand... you sure put me in my place
Gymgurl Plat Hero Platinum Feb 8, 2006 #8 Someone has to when Klue is not around....or you get to wild
bullett New member Feb 8, 2006 #9 100 mgs of ephedrine will do the trick for an hour or two... The sauna after is a good idea, but do not go in if you feel feverish...
100 mgs of ephedrine will do the trick for an hour or two... The sauna after is a good idea, but do not go in if you feel feverish...
Gymgurl Plat Hero Platinum Feb 8, 2006 #12 I have kickboxing tonight and I don't have any balance lol my ear is blocked lol