Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aggressive

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoldenDelicious said:
only in bed. ;)

the way it was said is a euphemism for "loud, opinionated bitch who happens to be right this time so we cant slag her"

HAHAHA

Perhaps.

But if you know me well - you also know if I don't know what I'm talking about I keep my mouth closed and ask someone how has a clue.

So, when I fight for something to be done right - I make sure I am right when I tell someone that they way won't work.

Strong men with leadship abilities are considered successful.
Strong women with leadership abilities are just considered lucky bitches.

velvett said:
and outspoken.

:laugh2:

Do you think I should take that comment in complimentary or an insulting way.

I always thought it was Dominatrix and talks dirty. At least that's what those bullwhip scars that you cracked on my ass and the foul language are saying to me. :velvett:

tee hee jamon

Last edited:
That was definitely a compliment. You said it yourself, he trusts you to manage his jobs, and thus his money. Some people just have trouble dealing with a woman in charge.

velvett said:
HAHAHA

Perhaps.

But if you know me well - you also know if I don't know what I'm talking about I keep my mouth closed and ask someone how has a clue.

So, when I fight for something to be done right - I make sure I am right when I tell someone that they way won't work.

Strong men with leadship abilities are considered successful.
Strong women with leadership abilities are just considered lucky bitches.

ah well we can hope that the tone of their comment was wry rather than spiteful

i disagree with your last comment though; i consider women with leadership abilities attractive :) nothing worse than a personality as limp as spaghetti

if you were a man you would have been described as knowledgeable.....

they just couldn't stand it that you were right.......

velvett said:
It can't be too bad if the builder asks me to help manage his jobs b/c his project manager can't get the subs to do thier jobs in a timely manner.

People pay well to get their job done right the first time. You can't do what I do well by being a mousy, sweet wallflower - you have to speak up to get things done, especially if you're a female working with dozens of men.

So, I'm going to take it as a compliment.

It's not my fault the salesmen doesn't know about what he sells. It is my problem though if I suggest a service to someone and I don't have the resources to get the job done correctly.

not so loud, dear.

GoldenDelicious said:
ah well we can hope that the tone of their comment was wry rather than spiteful

i disagree with your last comment though; i consider women with leadership abilities attractive :) nothing worse than a personality as limp as spaghetti

lol

I just did what hate most - a blanket statement.

:rolleyes:

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom