Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

AG suppements- how to take?

iceman7230

New member
I just received my liquid nolvadex, arromasin, clomid and clen. How are these suspose to be taken? Also, why does it say not for human use on the side? These products look kind of fake, are they legit? They came from AG-Guys?
 
iceman7230 said:
I just received my liquid nolvadex, arromasin, clomid and clen. How are these suspose to be taken? Also, why does it say not for human use on the side? These products look kind of fake, are they legit? They came from AG-Guys?
:worried:
 
iceman7230 said:
I just received my liquid nolvadex, arromasin, clomid and clen. How are these suspose to be taken? Also, why does it say not for human use on the side? These products look kind of fake, are they legit? They came from AG-Guys?


I hope that this is a joke, why would you order something that you didn't know how to use? It says not for human use because it is a research chemical, for lab research.
 
iceman7230 said:
I just received my liquid nolvadex, arromasin, clomid and clen. How are these suspose to be taken? Also, why does it say not for human use on the side? These products look kind of fake, are they legit? They came from AG-Guys?

And this is why things get banned.
 
You guys need to chill out a little bit. I guess I should have asked the question in a different way. What do you guys recommend taking the e's with ( Ex. Milk, shake, etc.). I knew they were taken orally, the first time I took 10mg of arromasin I took it straight from the bottle and damm it tastes like shit. Next day I tried with water and that didn't dilute it enough. And believe me I did do research before I bought this product. Any possitve comments would greatly be appreciated.
 
iceman7230 said:
You guys need to chill out a little bit. I guess I should have asked the question in a different way. What do you guys recommend taking the e's with ( Ex. Milk, shake, etc.). I knew they were taken orally, the first time I took 10mg of arromasin I took it straight from the bottle and damm it tastes like shit. Next day I tried with water and that didn't dilute it enough. And believe me I did do research before I bought this product. Any possitve comments would greatly be appreciated.

put liquid in gelcaps
 
take liquid nolvedex, liquidex, every other day.

The clen you want to cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, I split it evenly over the course of the day, the sides go away.

liquid nolvadex, arromasin, Clomid----don’t take all of this at once or even the same day or your joints will kill you, and the Clomid is for after your cycle, I assume you knew this.
 
solidspine said:
take liquid nolvedex, liquidex, every other day.

The clen you want to cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, I split it evenly over the course of the day, the sides go away.

liquid nolvadex, arromasin, Clomid----don’t take all of this at once or even the same day or your joints will kill you, and the Clomid is for after your cycle, I assume you knew this.
Ya I knew Clomid is for PCT. I just wanted to buy extra anti-e's, you can never have too much around. I am actually waiting for my Privoron to come in so I can take it with my Nolvadex. Dont want limp dick with the deca.
 
mix the liquid with orange juice, cuts down on the terrible taste
measure the liquid with a syringe to get accurate ml's - the dropper is not very accurate

BUMP for the "no nolva should be used with deca"
 
nolva upregulates the progesterone receptors.. causing progesterone related gyno.. drop the nolva, and run a stronger AI instead, such as aromasin/letro/arimidex
 
Anthony Starks said:
1ml of liquid tastes too bad for you to handle it? Thats pretty weak. Just shoot it in your (rat's) mouth and wash it down with something.

lmao...easy tough guy
 
Anthony Starks said:
Just seems like a big waste of time and money to me, I don't get it. Maybe you can explain?

money? gelcaps cost a few bucks for 1000 of them
time? its just as east to squirt the liquid in a gelcap as it is to squirt it into a glass of juice/water or mouth
 
Cutt29 said:
money? gelcaps cost a few bucks for 1000 of them
time? its just as east to squirt the liquid in a gelcap as it is to squirt it into a glass of juice/water or mouth

You need to put it in a needle first, right? How is that just as easy as shooting it into your mouth?
 
Top Bottom