Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ag guys

farmerbill

Has anyone had an order filled with agguys lately? I ordered a month ago and have not been able to get product or a return email.

your better off. try to get a refund. their shit is fake. i order from eclenbuterol.com, 4rx.com, and rxhealthdrugs.com and they are all good. rxhealth is my favorite but i dont know if they are taking orders again yet.

if you need it quick go with 4rx and use the ems shipping service.

eclen and all the sponsors on this site are a rip off and take too long...cemproducts.com

that site doesnt back your statement well since there prices are much higher than any of the sites i listed not to mention that 4rx and rx health are selling real pharm tabs. and i wouldnt trust any research liquid even if it was cheaper. buy the pharm stuff if you want to know what you are about to ingest.

4rx with ems would still blow cemproducts prices away and deliver the pharm drugs in 10-12 days.

I used AG Guys last year and their stuff was good. Got some clen and T3 and it worked well. This year I ordered from chemone and their stuff for the price is much better, 60ml bottles instead of 30ml for relatively same cost as AG guys

I've had positive experience with both. If you go with eClen I'm sure their stuff is good and the site has discount codes too, so it brings the cost down.

Avoid AG. Ordered clen, t3 and albuterol from them this year (maybe they were fine last year, but they're not fine now). The clen is definitely fake, no shakes, no headaches, nothing. Got clen in tab form from RX and got shakes straight away, headaches on day two. AG is a total waste of money.

AG guys took my money too about a month ago. went to cemproducts and...clen took three days to get to me! Shakes,headaches,all the good stuff lol

Top Bottom