Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AG Guys liquid aromasin NOW at 15mg/ml

this is probably the most popular product at ag... there has been a of excellent feedback on the product... the only complaint was the dosage per ml, but now that has been fixed as well and its actually higher than expected... 12.5 mg would be expected so your really getting more for the money now...

yes it makes it more easier to dose now considering the mostly recommended 12.5 eod, alot of people are using on here.

woot woot!

this is probably the most popular product at ag... there has been a of excellent feedback on the product... the only complaint was the dosage per ml, but now that has been fixed as well and its actually higher than expected... 12.5 mg would be expected so your really getting more for the money now...

Absolutely bro. What that means is when dosing a normal 12.5mg EOD on cycle dose, a bottle will last you more than two months

Absolutely bro. What that means is when dosing a normal 12.5mg EOD on cycle dose, a bottle will last you more than two months

Excellent news rick! ag has been comming through big time for the customers lately.

The best part is that it's still the same great price!

I prefer dex on cycle but I used ag guys liquid aromasin for my pct and it worked wonders. Very solid product!

I prefer dex on cycle but I used ag guys liquid aromasin for my pct and it worked wonders. Very solid product!

some people do prefer dex, its a pesonal preference thing but i would say the majority of users like aromasin better. i think nelson like adex better.

Top Bottom