Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AG-guys - Is everything OK with them??

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul allen

Hi guys,

My friend placed an order 2-3 weeks back with AGguys following my reference but can't get them to respond to an email or confirm the order or shipment.

Are they still good? I haven't ordered from them in about 12 months and usually found them to be pretty good.

Has anyone else had any issues i.e. could they be closed for holidays - hopefully nothing more serious than that.

Thanks.

Not sure, I used to get monthly updates from them ,now that you mention it,i havn't gotten one in a while.

RADAR

Hi guys,

My friend placed an order 2-3 weeks back with AGguys following my reference but can't get them to respond to an email or confirm the order or shipment.

Are they still good? I haven't ordered from them in about 12 months and usually found them to be pretty good.

Has anyone else had any issues i.e. could they be closed for holidays - hopefully nothing more serious than that.

Thanks.

As you guys know they are not processing new orders right now but are shipping any orders already placed. I'll show them your thread and have them reply back to you ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom