Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

after talking some smack about never having lactic acid issues and DOMs

shirlene29

I am BATMAN!
Platinum
EF VIP
Im in the worst pain in the history of the world today

my back, my hams, my calves, my tri's..basically the entire back of my body...all hard as rocks and on fire/achey/miserable

also my hands seem a little numb???
I just changed up my workouts a lil bit and I just plain hurt :(
I knew I over did it yesterday and made a deal with the other half that neither of us were hittin the gym today
Im dying, clearly

what do you ladies do for the after burn?

Hot shower and or bath I will use lush's glogg shower gel it has a heat to it followed by there Wiccy Magic Muscles message bar. Drink a lot of water sometimes active recovery helps as well if you are really sore. I was dying after training with Traz a few times we pushed each other pretty hard.

ya, this is a result of training with my husband for the last two days...we talk a lot of smack to each other and tend to push each other over the edge
plus we both like to see if we can clear out the weight room with intimidation (puff gym)
its not nice but amuses both of us

Im drinkin water like crazy today...I'm miserable
I soaked in my hot tub last night and this morning...I may hit it again
I'll have to look into both of those bath products
I think I'm switching to rack deads for a while and trying to figure out whats wrong with my back development
I can move good weight but its not progressing

I also have to think about getting serious about cutting the fat off.

I'm wondering if going to bikram tonight will help or if it will paralyze me..lol

ya, this is a result of training with my husband for the last two days...we talk a lot of smack to each other and tend to push each other over the edge
plus we both like to see if we can clear out the weight room with intimidation (puff gym)
its not nice but amuses both of us

Im drinkin water like crazy today...I'm miserable
I soaked in my hot tub last night and this morning...I may hit it again
I'll have to look into both of those bath products
I think I'm switching to rack deads for a while and trying to figure out whats wrong with my back development
I can move good weight but its not progressing

I also have to think about getting serious about cutting the fat off.

I'm wondering if going to bikram tonight will help or if it will paralyze me..lol

I had to switch to rack deads cause my legs do to much work with regular deads I find it really hits the back a lot harder when you are not using your legs.

Another simple thing is epsom salt bath that should help.

I have never done bikram but I have done hot yoga after hitting it hard and it helps a lot with recovery.

Top Bottom