Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After busting out a tough set of squats.......

thanks for the tips guys. i do need to stretch more, i admit that. i do stretch, mostly before and during the workout. i guess i should do a 10 min cool down stretch too.

I'm usually sore for about four days after working legs. The soreness seems to increase throught day three then die off pretty quickly after that.

I have now heard two prople talk about the benifits of G-plenish. Maybe I should really get some.

gonelifting said:
Do you do this with other bodyparts and does it work for them too? Are you able to recover faster or is the soreness just diminished? Are you Gai?

Well I used to do a sort of circuit stretch after my workout when I was still doing volume training. It would hit most bodyparts, but really focused on legs.

I do DC training now, so I do deep stretches for every bodypart I hit during that workout. I've noticed that it has also helped noticeably for my chest, shoulders, and back. I definitely think it helps my recovery because before I was strict with it, I would still be sore as hell for my next workout and it would really hurt my intensity. I hit chest, shoulders, tri's, and back on Monday, then bi's, forearms, and legs on Wednesday, then back to the other bodyparts for Friday, and so on. I'm hitting my bodyparts more frequently, so I really need to be recovered for the next workout.

Gai?

Top Bottom