Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After busting out a tough set of squats.......

VG,

Same here. The other night I just totally ripped through my squats at the gym and my muscles felt totally pumped. I spent the next 5 minutes with my sweats off standing in front of the mirror and flexing. Then someone called the manager, and I had to leave the girls locker room.

Next time I'm going to try it with some weight on the bar.

I thought this was going to be about digging your underwear out of your buttcrack.

what do ya'll do next few days after a leg workout? i'm seriously handicapped for four days afterward. i deserve a parking sticker from all the limping i do.

for real, it can get really annoying just to walk around. monday is legs. today is thursday and they are still sore to the touch. just tapping them and it hurts.

do you guys have a tips or magic tricks for them not to be as sore.

Beachbum1546 said:
what do ya'll do next few days after a leg workout? i'm seriously handicapped for four days afterward. i deserve a parking sticker from all the limping i do.

for real, it can get really annoying just to walk around. monday is legs. today is thursday and they are still sore to the touch. just tapping them and it hurts.

do you guys have a tips or magic tricks for them not to be as sore.
i guess no one besides myself works hard on legs.

gotta blast those bis.

I have a different ritual after a grueling set. I whip my cock out, spin it around in circles, and make that call that Crocodile Dundee always used in his movies, the one that sounds like, "Oooooooooooooowwweeeeee!" You know the one. Who's weird now, smart guy?

Nathan said:
I have a different ritual after a grueling set. I whip my cock out, spin it around in circles, and make that call that Crocodile Dundee always used in his movies, the one that sounds like, "Oooooooooooooowwweeeeee!" You know the one. Who's weird now, smart guy?
but it doesnt help anything besides causing you to have to register as a sex offender.

Beachbum1546 said:
but it doesnt help anything besides causing you to have to register as a sex offender.

I could already be registered, for all you know. You don't even know me. Live wit dat.

Top Bottom