Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice Wanted Before I Start My Cycle

kelvin wise

Hi Everyone, This is my first post so bear with me..LOL
I have just got hold of sus250 & deca250
Im thinking of doing a 5-6 week cycle
Do you think this amount of time will give enough gains or do you think I should do a longer cycle
Also what amounts should I do weekly
I was thinking of going straight in with 500ml of sus & 500ml of deca per week , 1000ml in total for 5 weeks.
Would be interested in your thoughts ?
Cheers from over the pond (UK)

Is this your first run? If so go with 1.5cc per week which will give you 375mg of sus and run the deca a little bit lower than that. Run this for 10 weeks and all will be well.

702daswoll1 said:
Is this your first run? If so go with 1.5cc per week which will give you 375mg of sus and run the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - a little bit lower than that. Run this for 10 weeks and all will be well.
Thanks for the quick reply
I have done a sus&deca coarse a few years ago & about 4 months ago done a win&dianabol tabs coarse

702daswoll1 said:
Is this your first run? If so go with 1.5cc per week which will give you 375mg of sus and run the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - a little bit lower than that. Run this for 10 weeks and all will be well.
good advice id go with 200 mg of d e ca. what are your stas and history?

cadey said:
good advice id go with 200 mg of d e ca. what are your stas and history?
Thanks for the reply
So are we saying 200ml of deca & 375-400ml of sus a week ? 675-700ml in total a week ???
Your thoughts would be appriciated

kelvin wise said:
Thanks for the reply
So are we saying 200ml of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - & 375-400ml of sus a week ? 675-700ml in total a week ???
Your thoughts would be appriciated
yes that sounds ok but maybe just run the test alone? i have used de ca once and didnt like it. again what are your stats and history?

cadey said:
yes that sounds ok but maybe just run the test alone? i have used de ca once and didnt like it. again what are your stats and history?
Im 182lbs & overall in good/tight shape, Im just looking to bulk on maybe another 14-21 lbs & usually in the past when I have done this i get a good all over ditribution....I still say toned looking but just bigger
I find once i hit the 196+ weight i tend to stay at that give or take a few pound & dont really get anymore gains....

I reccomend you figure out the difference between 500mg and 500ml before you start. For example, you said you are going to do 500ml deca... that would be 125 grams at 250mg/ml. Read a bit more before you start doing anything.

Top Bottom