Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice please, var and test prop cycle

Catman22

Hi all,

Some of you may have read my log a few months back when I ran a var only cycle.

I am a semi pro rugby player and I ran this cycle in my off season.

I like to be prepared and properly advised when it comes to putting any sort of drug or whatever into my body, which is why I use the forum. The last cycle I ran was my 1st and as stated was a var only cycle, I had to cut it short at 5 weeks but even then I saw some good strentgh and lean mass gains, I also kept these gains well. I had to cut the cycle short due to being let down by my previous supplier.

Anyway I have found a new reputible supplier and I am planning on running a new cycle as soon as the season finnishes.

I was looking at running the following for 8 weeks:
100mg var ED
100mg test prop EOD

I would run Liv 52 along with armidex with the cycle and my planned PCT is nolva, Clomid and 2weeks hcg.

I am currently 221lbs, 5'10", around 17% bf (but will be closer to 15% at cycle start)
My diet is good and pretty clean.

My main aim is to get stronger and increase lean muscle mass, If I could put on 10lbs and lose 4-5%bf that would be ideal.
The reason behind using var and prop is to keep side effects to a minimum and to have a cycle that will be out of my system asap.

I welcome any hints, tips and advice as I am still far from experienced, and please let me know if you think my goals are unrealistic.

Hope to hear from you all soon,
Cheers

Looks pretty good bro. 17% is a little high, I would def try to get down to 15% like you said.
That's a big dose of Var but I think you'll be okay. If you need a fatburner you can try my product adderllin and if you have acne isssues you can give acnetame a shot. Anything else?

Looks pretty good bro. 17% is a little high, I would def try to get down to 15% like you said.
That's a big dose of Var but I think you'll be okay. If you need a fatburner you can try my product adderllin and if you have acne isssues you can give acnetame a shot. Anything else?

Thanks mate,
I was looking to run 100mg var because thats what I ran before and saw good results, also I am not a small bloke in terms of weight.
Yea I know 17% is high, thats why I was gunna cut a few down first.
I could also get my hands on igf or hgh but are expensive, would either of them be worth running along side this cycle?
Shouldnt have too many problems in terms of sides hopefully.

Thansk for your input mate.
Cheers

Thanks mate,
I was looking to run 100mg var because thats what I ran before and saw good results, also I am not a small bloke in terms of weight.
Yea I know 17% is high, thats why I was gunna cut a few down first.
I could also get my hands on igf or hgh but are expensive, would either of them be worth running along side this cycle?
Shouldnt have too many problems in terms of sides hopefully.

Thansk for your input mate.
Cheers

You can run them, but if the price isn't good I would stay away.
If you run them keep the dose low as they can bloat you a little bit.

You can run them, but if the price isn't good I would stay away.
If you run them keep the dose low as they can bloat you a little bit.

Thanks for the advice mate,

Will probably stay away from them in that case.

Any other info or advice from any other users would be much appriciated,

Cheers

looks good to me, i like testEor cyp or even sust type blend over just prop BUT i have no reez for needing it out ASAP like you seemed to mention so on that not id say go for it! .
also i rec a couple of grams of creatine with the var its a nice combo.
Adderllin I found gave nice kick to my workouts might help you also I saw another mention this.

will people please stfu about the low bf% crap already. God it makes you sound so slow it really does. Not trying to be rude but I am getting sick and tired of it.

run your var at 80mg every day
and then add 5-10g a day of creatine
. you can see why adding creatine is
a great idea by reading this
Creatine+steroids. wasting your money, or wasting your steroids? Find out now! Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog
and everyone knows var works even better with creatine .
stop using liv-52 when there is so much more
you need to protect then just your liver
look into N2gaurd N2GUARD

for get the clomid or nolva they suck big time.
as seen in post 6 here on this thread
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/taking-anabolic-steroids-101-a-642856.html

Thanks very much need to!
Ive heard from a lot of sources that lower bf% is beneficial... are you saying this is not the case? What is the reasoning behind this please?
I was planning on taking creatine with this stack also yes, I used creatine with my var last time and as stated was very happy.
I have never heard of adderllin, sorry for my ignorance but what is it?
I already have one load of nolva and clomid left from my last cycle so should i not bother using them at all as pct? I will look into n2guard also, as i have never heard of this either.

Thanks very much for your advice, certainly given me some new things to read about,
Cheers

Top Bottom