Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice Pleaes...women And Winny.....

nickster#1

EF VIP
I have a buddy whose wife is beautful in my book, but had a baby about 10 months ago. She works hard in the gym, eats clean, 29YO, she wont tell me her weight, but I would guess it to be around 140LBs, and she is 5'9". She has a little adipose she wants to get rid of, but and tummy, and it is not loose skin, and wants to try winny. I heard var is good for women, but we can only get winny. So, is it OK for a women who is dedicated and discplined in training and diet to use winny and main question, what is proper dose and duration of use? This is where I lack in knowledge when it comes to women using AAS.
Please for those of you who actually know of women, or if we have any female members who can advise, please do so. Thanks in advance.
I will be back.
peace

just a thought: If she was truly "dedicated and discplined in training and diet," then steroids wouldn't be necessary. Women + gear = be careful. Also may want to try the Women forum here.

First of, we need to see what her "clean" eating looks like. What her training looks like. Bet we can find alot of answers there. I wouldn't go with winny for her if she was to the point of running something. Women either love winny or hate it, agrees with some women and not with others. Var is a much better choice. I have trained plenty of women using var, all loved it, winny was hit and miss. Get Need2 to move this to the womans board get her on and let her start doing some posting, it will help her

OK, thanks guys. Found the womens forum. I will post the questions their.

bw1 said:
First of, we need to see what her "clean" eating looks like. What her training looks like. Bet we can find alot of answers there. I wouldn't go with winny for her if she was to the point of running something. Women either love winny or hate it, agrees with some women and not with others. Var is a much better choice. I have trained plenty of women using var, all loved it, winny was hit and miss. Get Need2 to move this to the womans board get her on and let her start doing some posting, it will help her

its now in the womens forum.

an inexperienced woman and winny can lead to permanent changes not of a positive nature. *cough*

in addition, it does nasty things to the collagen and elastin in your skin which is what gives your skin its firmness, ability to retain moisture and resiliency.

its not so obvious on a man, but on a delicate normally estrogen-pickled face (thats the scientific term right? ) it is noticeable in the short term --

Mavafanculo said:

an inexperienced woman and winny can lead to permanent changes not of a positive nature. *cough*

in addition, it does nasty things to the collagen and elastin in your skin which is what gives your skin its firmness, ability to retain moisture and resiliency.

its not so obvious on a man, but on a delicate normally estrogen-pickled face (thats the scientific term right? ) it is noticeable in the short term --

Thanks for the advice bro, and by the way,
I love your eloquence when making referances in scientific terms.......right on the money,hehe

Mavafanculo said:

OH God, yes!

Do you remember the woman that was posting here that after one cycle (and it was an 'accidental cycle') she said her face was all messed up and was going to get a face lift.

She was quite young as well.

My first coach said winnie = hair loss and bad nails.

Also check the thread 'girlies and gear'.

I think that there is an impatience that so many women have to get in shape, but that can lead to some bad choices.

She was pregnant, and normally (before all these celebrity moms), women would take a year or two to get back into shape.

Also, what one person considers a clean diet or great training may just need a few tweaks for it to make the difference.

Tatyana said:
OH God, yes!

Do you remember the woman that was posting here that after one cycle (and it was an 'accidental cycle') she said her face was all messed up and was going to get a face lift.

She was quite young as well.

My first coach said winnie = hair loss and bad nails.

Also check the thread 'girlies and gear'.

I think that there is an impatience that so many women have to get in shape, but that can lead to some bad choices.

She was pregnant, and normally (before all these celebrity moms), women would take a year or two to get back into shape.

Also, what one person considers a clean diet or great training may just need a few tweaks for it to make the difference.

Thank you for the advice Tatyana. I will advice my buddies wife to hold off and wiat for awhile. As I said, I think she looks great, especially after having a baby just under 1 year ago. She is very dedicated to her health and trains hard and eats very clean. Her husband also, who is one of my best friends, is a trainer at one of our local gyms. Great people, but she is so use to having that perfect 10+ bod that she feels a little insecure I guess. She still turns heads though, she just doesnt see it..
Again, thank you.

I never think AAS is a good option for those trying to loose weight. They really should be used for those who want to put on the muscle that are at the sticking points in their training. The best thing is always eat clean. Don't eat anything processed, eat 40-40-20. That is a good start.

And the problem with most women after they have children or after they have lost a insane amount of weight is the loose skin. Unfortunately that will never go away and surgery is the only option for that.

there is a very unfortunate side with winny and a women's clitoris. i wouldnt risk it simply for fat loss. she is better off getting her diet in order, lots of cardio, weight training, and possibly a fat burner.

have her join EF we will get her on track!

Top Bottom