Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice Pleaes...women And Winny.....

Tatyana is correct. The female body takes a while to get back to normal hormonewise after a pregnancy. Most women tend to hold a little extra fat.
I would keep away from Winny all together. I would also keep her away from all AAS at the moment.
If she works on her diet and keeps it perfect she will see results as her body goes back to normal. Then when it is normal she will probably be in better shape then she was before the pregnancy.

I just had a little boy 9 months ago, and I still have the hormonal line down my belly that indicates the pregnancy hormones in your body. It takes a while to go back to normal after a baby. She sounds like she is too hard on herself.

GUARDIAN said:
there is a very unfortunate side with winny and a women's clitoris. i wouldnt risk it simply for fat loss. she is better off getting her diet in order, lots of cardio, weight training, and possibly a fat burner.

have her join EF we will get her on track!
Welll if she is taking 50mg a day then maybe well to behonest it depends on the person like anything else. Winny is for sure not ideal to start on but many have success at a low dose. As stated of course you need to have diet all that in check 100% steroids are not a fat burners.

Top Bottom